Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / .. (180 Views)

Don't Dispose Your Accounts 2GO Is Coming Back - Top 2GO Staff Disclosed / American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video / Help Tracking A Missing Phone Using IMEI Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Vikkypee: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: .. by minato12: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Vikkypee:
Hello all,

I'd like to ask how to dispose a phone that was found in a shop some days ago. I am not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I hope the mods can help.

The phone is an Iphone less than version 8. The phone is locked and it was taken to a repairer to help unlock it, so as to see if one could contact the owner via the contacts, but this effort proved abortive, as the cost of unlocking it is about 10k.

My best bet will be to take it to the police, but as of now, no one has dialed the phone number, which makes it suspicious as well. However, as we all know, the Nigerian police are unscrupulous, and I do not want to be roped into something I know nothing about.

Thanks for your comments. Mods!
Are there no public trash place there again

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Verified Google Voice Account (get Free US Number) 2023 / Get Ready For The Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition: A Budget-friendly Device / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.