Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration (164 Views)

A Business You Can Start After This Lockdown / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration by Letsmeet: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Hi everyone. I just registered my business name with CAC. What are some good and high quality business ideas someone can start or go into with a CAC Certificate. Corporate kinds of businesses most preferably. Thanks for the good ideas
Re: Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration by OBTOREPA(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
How much will you pay sir/ ma?
Re: Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration by Letsmeet: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
OBTOREPA:
How much will you pay sir/ ma?
For?
Re: Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration by OBTOREPA(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Letsmeet:

For?
Business idea
Re: Good Business Ideas To Start After CAC Registration by Referred: 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Letsmeet:
Hi everyone. I just registered my business name with CAC. What are some good and high quality business ideas someone can start or go into with a CAC Certificate. Corporate kinds of businesses most preferably. Thanks for the good ideas

What are the objects of the business you registered? I think your business ideas should precede the registration. This scenario is like someone asking for course to study in the university after you have been offered ad admission to study a particular course.
The problem here is that, if your new business idea is significantly different from the objects of the business name you registered, you might need to register a new business that will align with your business idea.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Main Purpose Of A Thought Bubble In A Graphic Novel? / Exchange Rate Crashes To N983/$1 As Forex Traders Say There Is No Dollar To Sell / 3 Free And Easy To Use Apps To Make Money On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.