Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE (323 Views)

Wrote My First JS Code On VS Code.... Lol (pics) / Can I Install Mysql On My 2gb Ram Laptop / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
I have been battling with sql and mysql connections on VS code to no avail. I need someone to assist me in the necessary installation of extensions to make sql code to be executed on VS code
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by jackmrandy: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
I have been battling with sql and mysql connections on VS code to no avail. I need someone to assist me in the necessary installation of extensions to make sql code to be executed on VS code

drop your whatsappp let chat
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by kelvin568(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

What language are you coding with.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by chukwuebuka65(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Can you explain more. What are you building?
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:

drop your whatsappp let chat
*07019980742*
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
kelvin568:

What language are you coding with.

It's an assignment...I was given.
The requirements is to code sql queries on VS code. But I have tried it the queries are not working even after installing mysql.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
chukwuebuka65:
Can you explain more. What are you building?

The requirements is to code sql queries on VS code. But I have tried it the queries are not working even after installing mysql.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

How are you running the queries ? I suggest you post a screenshot of the your code and the assignment
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by KrazyDave16(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
What's wrong with running the queries written via terminal or the built-in one in VSCode?
Why use an extension??

From what I can gather, seems you didn't login to the SQL database, meaning the queries you wrote won't execute
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by kelvin568(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

normally, if you have the right softwares and plugins installed, you can write sql commands on vscode and execute to your database directly.
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by emetisuccess(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Have u been able to run it?? If no hit me up, I'll teach u how to and it's very easy bro
0 9 0 64840719
Re: Need Help On How To Use Sql And Mysql On VS CODE by DissTroy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
Instead of setting yourself up to be swindled, why not just search a YouTube tutorial on this?

Also, join the Developer community on Twitter and Facebook. You'd get responses free.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Investment Script With These / Which Text Editor App Do You Recomend For Me To Use ???? / 3 Easy Ways To Create Own Dino Game In Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.