Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability (22539 Views)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
sofeo:
Anything Nigeria.
Just avoid it.
Not to even talk of those Patricia guys too young and immature to handle such professionally

Na Cowrywise just dey fear me now meen...
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
ecolime:
No be dem sponsor BBNaija 2 years ago?

All these Fintechs are big scams. One small boy with Dada will develop an APP. Next thing you know dem go say dem wan scale, dem go scam investors in the name of raising seeds.

After that, next thing na to lie say dem hack their system. After that, dem go scam their customers, cash out and clean out.

Their lifespan no dey pass 5 years

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
blaise26abj:
Avoid anything crypto! A currency that is no grounded in anything but virtual whims is destined to fail . To me , it is just advanced ponzi .

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
yahoodetector:
At least you people are better han MallForAfrica that stole my $25 and folded up

Nawa oh, even MallForAfrica?

And I almost did business with them oh!!!

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
You have to be really stupid to invest in cryptocurrency.

You have to be extra gullible and super daft to invest in Nigerian cryptocurrency.

I warned some guys who refused to listen then. Their money is up in smoke now.

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
skj1377:
My wife wanted to invest because she watched BBN and saw their advert . I educated her on the reason not to invest and today she is happier for it. The owners look irresponsible was one of the reasons I gave her. I told he if she went to GTbank and the manager looked like them will she save money with the branch? Anyways she listened.

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Forex and Cryptos are just another yahoo, but this is conning the locals and going scotfree. This is as clever as Religions strategic framework.

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by SaLongs1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
I just don't get this bitcoin stuff, from Sam Bankman Fry now this. They all seem like pyramid schemes to me cause they only head in one direction and that direction is down and out
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
ppogba:

Wants to do abi he has done?

Na Mumu dey dey inside masquerade cloth. Na guyman dey follow masquerade collect money.

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
ppogba:

Unfortunately and surprisingly, quadruple the amount of scammers are gullible Mucus and magas.

Funny enough, Nigerian youths always claim to be wise but fall yakata for elementary scams.

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Babinski:

There is no one as difficult to wake up as someone pretending to be asleep.

Who loses when you claim your crypto platform has been hacked? You or the general public that make up your membership or customers? Which third party verified that your platform was hacked and what penalty are you suffering for having weak security? If you are sharing the meat with your mouth and you said the smaller piece is the one you swallowed, who doesn't understand that kind of street wisdom?

Claiming that your platform has been hacked is an easy and sure way to make away with your customer funds while blaming imaginary hackers!

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
I just don't get this bitcoin stuff, from Sam Bankman Fry now this. They all seem like pyramid schemes to me cause they only head in one direction and that direction is down and out

1 Like

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Neoteny7: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Crypto needs regulations. SECs all over the world should come together and issue a standard regulatory code to guide the industry. That’s the only way to significantly reduce crypto related scams.

But if that happens, it's no different from regular forex.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by correctguy101(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why are cryptocurrency companies so vulnerable to cybercrimes despite all the cybersecurity measures developed for securing traders' and investors' funds? How can an online platform lose coins worth $2m and the world isn't shocked? That's a lot of money. These cybercriminals have to be stopped.

Any cloud and cybersecurity experts who can give crypto and blockchain companies unhackable techniques for protecting their trustless platforms will become an overnight million in USD. This is a clue for Nigerians who plan to study network security in postgraduate taught or research outside Nigeria.

There are no unhackable systems...

Most of these dramas have insider rats.

How does one even protect something like that when real life people will still be involved one way or another...

1 Like

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2023
ppogba:

Wants to do abi he has done?

Na Mumu dey dey inside masquerade cloth. Na guyman dey follow masquerade collect money.

Technically, he hasn't done it yet. When the PTk tokens drop to like $0.000000001 after starting at 1ptk to $1,thats when the rug pull has happened. He will just dump the coin on his customers with no liquidity smh.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Yankee101: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2023
I pity una wey still dey invest in Nigerian pyramid schemes

Nigerians no dey learn sha

After MMM and co una still dey pay local yahoo boys?
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Emmanuel909090: 5:09am On Aug 30, 2023
So this securities are not insured.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by talentR: 6:07am On Aug 30, 2023
If you desire to save in crypto, simply use a cold wallet or non-custodial wallet to save your stable coins (USDC preferably because it's one of the only true stable coins with a real proof of reserve)

Many people are crypto illiterates and just jump on the farming train without knowledge

Honestly this Patricia story looks like scam, but what do I know
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by kkins25(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2023
😂 😂 😂 😂
SBF naija version
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by byteem: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2023
SEC is useless.. where is SEC why is this guy not arrested yet .. the temerity the boldness ...this country is a joke.. always saw this coming .. it was all shades of fraud .. and SEC and EFCC are either accessories or they just plain complacent or damn hypocrites .. The best crimes are the ones done under the cloak of legality.. yahoo boys gone legit ..
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by BennyDGreat: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2023
yahoodetector:

Buhari administration
Emefiele CBN policies
Exchange rate wahala

Omo...I checked out their I.G page... solid page...lot of work must have gone into it mehn
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by luizpippo(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Lol

When I see them running ads on the last World Cup, I just laugh.

Con men roaming on the internet.

Meanwhile ,

We are adding to our WhatsApp group now for those who need daily banker 2 odds.

Are you ready?

Check my profile and join now Lego

Notify me on Saturday when you drop
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Offpoint1: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why are cryptocurrency companies so vulnerable to cybercrimes despite all the cybersecurity measures developed for securing traders' and investors' funds? How can an online platform lose coins worth $2m and the world isn't shocked? That's a lot of money. These cybercriminals have to be stopped.

Any cloud and cybersecurity experts who can give crypto and blockchain companies unhackable techniques for protecting their trustless platforms will become an overnight million in USD. This is a clue for Nigerians who plan to study network security in postgraduate taught or research outside Nigeria.
😂 Hack is what they told their investors, but we know there was no hack nowhere.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by tobstarizhia(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Wait, hope those assets are not actual customers money that they are now converting to scam coin? Lol. Thank God I knew the platform was a fraud from the start
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Miyachi: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

There is no such thing as an un-hackable system, with sufficient incentive and resources any system anywhere in the world can be broken into. Iran's nuclear program was sabotaged by Stuxnet even though their systems weren't connected to the internet.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by lexy2014: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He took real money and 'converted' it to worthless tokens or what? They are playing with fire and jail.

Those who handed their hard-earned money to him sef are some how. Haba!!
Ole gbe ole gba.

It is better now that EFCC and SEC step in. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Those Nigerians who handed their country to buhari/APC after buharis first 4years are somehow.

After 8years of failure, they still handed over their country again to APC/Tinubu.

Now APC/Tinubu have continued increasing the suffering.

It's better that EFCC, DSS and the national assembly should step in
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2023
luizpippo:

Notify me on Saturday when you drop

I have a thread for the daily odds,you can join and get codes
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by yahoodetector: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2023
PaulH07:

Nawa oh, even MallForAfrica?

And I almost did business with them oh!!!

Ticking time bomb! Nigeria has no strong legal jurisprudence or laws that helps the masses to get back what is lost from these financial agencies in the case of a close down.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by kezienaira: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Last last, CRYPTO NA SCAM CRYPTO NA PONZI

Most crypto platforms run shady deals, they are also vulnerable to attacks and hacking, EVEN THE BIGGEST NAMES ARE NOT SAFE... E.G IS FTX...

I have lost at least 5k dollar in CRYPTO in the last 3 years.

I know people who have gained will counter this and say trash, but most times SOMEONE IS LOSING MONEY AS YOU'RE MAKING PROFIT.

Exactly, if you make profit in crypto, just know that people have lost massively.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by trekkie: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2023
419 pro max.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by CyberWolf: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

There is nothing like unhackable technique, anything system can be hacked as long as it’s connected to the internet. Security professionals only makes it very difficult for the hackers so as to discourage them. 80% of hack incidents today occur due to insider threats, this can come from a compromised staff, inadequate security configuration, staff ignorance and outdated information security policies.
Re: Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability by PaulH07: 3:31am On Aug 31, 2023
yahoodetector:

Ticking time bomb! Nigeria has no strong legal jurisprudence or laws that helps the masses to get back what is lost from these financial agencies in the case of a close down.

Hmmm!!!

But they've been in operation since 2017 oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / How Much Do I Need To Start A Danfo Business?? / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.