Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Feel Bad For His Little Kids: Netizen Raises Serious Allegations Against Reno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Bad For His Little Kids: Netizen Raises Serious Allegations Against Reno (260 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter / BBNaija: Nina "Imo State Couldn't Recognize Me, I Feel Bad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Bad For His Little Kids: Netizen Raises Serious Allegations Against Reno by Temmyella: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Amidst the ongoing battle between Rufai Oseni and Reno Omokrii, a social media post by a user named Aku-N’esi-Obi-Ike (@Orji_Okosisi1) has caused a stir. 

The post accuses Reno Omokri, a prominent figure within the People's Democratic Party (PDP), of abandoning his wife and children in the United States after allegedly using her to obtain legal documents for residency. 

It further claims that Omokri fled to the United Kingdom, where he impregnated another woman and is now living with her.

https://ikejabird.com/i-feel-bad-for-his-little-kids-netizen-raises-serious-allegations-against-reno-omokri/

(1) (Reply)

Ayorinde Abdul Qudus Is Going To FILSU SUMMER LESSON / Video From The Candlelight Procession For Mohbad In Lagos State. / Basketmouth Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.