Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Luis Rubiales Finally Turns The Tide - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Rubiales Finally Turns The Tide (263 Views)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luis Rubiales Finally Turns The Tide by Envick: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Spanish Women's World Cup winner Jenni Hermoso laughs and jokes as she shows off a photo of the kiss Luis Rubiales gave her which days later she denounced as a 'sexist act' that left her vulnerable.
The footage of the 33-year-old on the team bus as the players prepared to leave the stadium in Sydney is set to become dynamite in the hands of suspended Spanish FA chief Rubiales as she seeks to defend himself against allegations he committed sexual aggression.
Hermoso was filmed laughing out loud as she showed off a screen grab on her mobile featuring the now-infamous kiss just over a week ago alongside a photo of former Spanish international Iker Casillas locking lips with reporter Sara Carbonero as she interviewed him live after the men's team won the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
Another woman on the team bus was overheard laughing: 'Like Iker and Sarah' as Jenni continued to show off her phone.
And a second unidentified female said: 'Long live the story' as the player now being urged by Luis' hunger-striking mum Angeles Bejar to tell the truth drank Cava straight from a bottle.
Jenni, who is being invited by state prosecutors to second a potential criminal prosecution of Rubiales over his controversial action, continued to grin as she responded: 'Haven't you seen it?' before indicating how the kiss which has sparked the 'Kissgate' scandal occurred.
Many of Jenni's 23 team-mates who have said they will refuse to play again for the national team until Rubiales is history, were then filmed singing 'Beso, beso'- Spanish for 'Kiss, Kiss' - as the suspended football chief got on the bus before telling the women jokingly: 'Stop, you're making me blush!'
The leaked footage, posted on Twitter account Alvise Perez, appeared alongside the hard-hitting message: 'Let's begin @Jennihermoso.
1) Why were you showing off with your teammates and posing as you laughed with the meme of your short kiss with Rubiales?
2) Why are all your team-mates who now say they're scandalized shouting with you at Rubiales 'Kiss' on the bus after seeing the peck on the lips?
3) Why did you ask Rubiales jokingly for a kiss on the bus, and why did you laugh when he replied, 'No, you're making me blush?''I don't want you to 'say the truth' because Spain today knows it.'I want you to go to prison.'

Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12459013/Jenni-Hermoso-laugh-Luis-Rubiales-kiss-team-bus-world-cup.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6734240850

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Double Your Capital Monthly Trough Sports Trading / Al Hazm Vs Al Nassr 1-5 Video Highlights (download) / Watch Live! Caf Qualifiers: Nigeria 6-0 São Tomé And Príncipe FT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.