Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale (1649 Views)

Buy Original Phone And Computer Accessories From Analytics.ng Stores In Kabusa / Kubwa-Abuja: Body Oil Perfumes @#1,200 Per One / Buy Original Classic Make-up US Products @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by Remitush: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2023
People are making mad profit from selling unboxed designer perfumes.

My friend here in Canada has a sister in university who started selling unboxed perfumes last year and mysteriously now funds her school expenses and doing quite well for herself.

So out of curiosity I decided to ask more questions about her source of income because I was tired of sending money to my brother to support himself and his new wife.

January this year I proposed that my brother should look into selling designer perfumes as a side hustle to his local government job.

As I write this today with excitement I want you to know that my brother and his wife have started building their own house in Ajah.

Perfume business is the new oil in Nigeria 🇳🇬 if you know you know.

Many people buy these unboxed perfumes that are designers cos they either cant afford or don’t want to spend the huge price tag placed on them

If you can find someone to supply you the original unboxed designer & tester perfumes sourced from departmental stores abroad, hold them tight and don’t let them go

These unboxed perfumes are sometimes testers that they use for walk in customer to check out the fragrance before making a purchase especially when they run out of travel sizes that are designed for testing.

Some of these unboxed perfumes are also returned by the customer for another type of perfume . Think of it like, you went to a store and bought a YSL perfume then you get home and your friend says you should have gone for the intense version of it. When the store collects the initial perfume from you, they just dumped it or sell it at a ridiculously low rate to people who source for it.

Some of these designer perfumes can also come with factory error something as trivial as the weight of the perfume and they’ll dump it. These type of perfumes are mostly boxed with the nylon intact o yet they’ll still dump it .

Sometimes these designer perfumes are best suited for certain weather so once the season is over, they put it up on ridiculous sales and the ones left they dump it to make space for new season. For example perfumes that are top selling in winter isn’t same as summer period

There are some testers that get dumped as well. Say there’s no travel size tester and a customer want to test a particular perfume before purchasing it, they usually take a new full size one and open it for that customer and once it’s opened like that they either dump it or sell at a ridiculous low rate

These are some of the ways people who source for original unboxed perfumes and testers get hold of them.

Here’s how you can make money from selling original unboxed perfume or testers

Say for example you start with 200k which can get you about 8-12 perfumes if you’re buying from a direct source, you can choose to sell everything at one rate which is not advisable but let use it as worst case scenario. It means all the 8 perfumes you get you sell at least 30k each you’ll make 40k profit. Which doesn’t make sense cos each brand sell at a different price.

So it’s advisable to sell at different prices depending on how much it retails at premium stores, you can be looking at making 200k profit from that 200k investment.

Here’s how it works

Perfume 1 - normally sells at 97k , you sell at 35k
Perfume 2 - normally 350k, you sell 115k
Perfume 3 - normally 175k, you sell 55k
Perfume 4 - normally 76k, you sell 30k
Perfume 5 - normally 118k, you sell 45k
Perfume 6 - normally 350k , you sell 125k
Perfume 7 - normally 240k, you sell 60k
Perfume 8 - normally 102k, you sell 37k

Total you sell all 8 perfume is 467k
Remove your 200k investment
You profit will be 267k

This example was the exact amount my brother used to start this perfume business selling on his WhatsApp status and getting referrals. He gets his supplies from a lady on Instagram (@starbeautyworld) her WhatsApp contact is ‪(+234)(915)(7526)(647‬)

As with other things I share here for free, this is to support those who are looking to upgrade their income in my own little way.

It’s through information online that I got to be where I am today and I promised myself to help others same way so this is me paying it forward.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by Remitush: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
Have a perfume business? Share your experience

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by organicSkin: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
I had to look for this post. Thank you so much for sharing this . I contacted them and all I can say is they are very helpful. In fact the mistake I made the first time was not telling them to choose perfumes for me. I just went to google and sent a list. Within a week I got the perfumes. I started chatting them that I can’t wait to sell some of the perfumes so I can buy from them and boom, they told they’ll give me the ones that people would pay more to buy the next time I order from them and even went ahead to show me how I can sell out the ones I had already bought. Even the visibility class I paid for from one other person sef didn’t get me this kind of result. From starting with 200k, I’m currently buying 700k bundle from them now and I’m sure I would buy 1M before this year runs out because the bundle I received day before yesterday , I already sold 5. 3 yesterday and 2 today. Both men and women and mostly gen z buy perfumes unlike all other businesses I have that’s mostly women and high competitive with little profit.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by Kaffy2023: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing. I’ve been in the perfume oil business for a while and decided to try this designer perfumes in their original bottles. The profit alone I’ve made is unbelievable. Over 300k from my first order from her. I’ve finally found unboxed perfume wholesaler. Although the price difference between buying 12 and 100 is huge o. I bought it way less than this price you put from her.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by Remitush: 6:20pm On Jan 22
You’re welcome.
Re: Where To Buy Original Unboxed Perfumes Wholesale by Kaffy2023: 12:18pm On Mar 06
The testers I bought moved faster for me than the unboxed ones even though it’s in a different packaging. Unilag students rushed the first tester package I got. To be honest I didn’t think I would be able to sell it cos it’s a different package. Thanks for introducing me to this perfume seller contact . I’m now selling the 3 different packages 📦 that I get from her and cashing out.

(1) (Reply)

Library Equipment For Sale / . / Get Loan Without Collateral !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.