Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel (360 Views)

If You Are Seeking To Get A Gig On Fiverr Platform Then This Article Is For You. / A Gig For Hausa Speakers / A 2 Week Gig For Students And Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel by Mbuhari2023: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2023
I am looking for a voiceover service for my YouTube video, if you interested, you can contact me via this email @ mosesmwada1881@gmail . com for pricing.
Preferably, you can send the text below as an audio email attachment to speed up the selection.
I have a flat rate of 100naira per minute put it flexible.
Below is the text

"Hello, I'm [Your Name], and I'm not just a voice; I'm the voice you've been searching for. As a seasoned voiceover actor, I bring more than just words to the script; I bring stories to life.

With a career spanning [Number of Years] years, I've had the privilege of lending my voice to a diverse array of projects, from commercials that captivate audiences to narrations that transport listeners to far-off worlds. My versatile vocal range allows me to seamlessly shift between warm and inviting, authoritative and commanding, or whimsical and friendly, depending on your project's needs.

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch quality. Every word I speak is infused with passion and precision, ensuring that your message resonates with your audience long after they've heard it.

Whether you're looking for a voice to represent your brand, guide your viewers through a documentary, or add depth to your characters in animation, I'm here to make your project shine.

Let's collaborate and transform your vision into an unforgettable auditory experience. Together, we'll create something extraordinary. Contact me today, and let's bring your project to life."
Re: A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel by cheechee1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Your email is incorrect. You should dropped a WhatsApp line.

You can reach me via this number +234 905 264 9430 (WhatsApp)
Re: A Gig For Voiceover For My Youtube Channel by fullonia(f): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Hi,
I tried reaching you via your email address but it wasn't valid.
I do voice overs for entertainment news
You can reach me via my WhatsApp number 09013790025

(1) (Reply)

Vagan Oil And Gas Job Recruitment (waec/diploma/degree) / I'm New Here And Open To Business Ideas And Job Opportunities / Vacancy For Sale Executive "Basic Salary 300,000"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.