Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Study In One Of The Best Univeerrsities In The World On Scholarship With All Ur - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In One Of The Best Univeerrsities In The World On Scholarship With All Ur (608 Views)

Has Jamb Frustrated You, Try Study Abroad On Scholarship / Study In Canada On Scholarship With Work Permit / Study At The London School Of Commerce On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In One Of The Best Univeerrsities In The World On Scholarship With All Ur by wogu1: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2011
This is to inform all those seeking scholarship admissions into universities in USA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, etc that it is now possible.

Get admitted into the best universities in the world today on scholarship. This is no scam but a one time opportunity to avail yourselves with to get more info please visit www.scholarshipandfinancialaid.tk or call 2347028073357.

This information am about sharing with you is a mind blowing one and should not be taken for granted. we at w.ogu enterprises are ensuring you that if you follow us your dream of studying abroad will be realised in a matter of days. all you need to gain this scholarship is just your WAEC/GCE, NECO, etc result and you are ready to travel out with all expenses paid for.

what would it cause me to get this information?

absolutely nothing compared to what you will achieve at the end of the proggrame. just a cos fee of N2,000 paid into our account. after payment send us your C.V

HOW AM I SURE THAT MY MONEY WON'T DIS APPEAR INTO THING AIR?

w. ogu enterprise is an organization and not just a body that will abscond with you N2,000. we have intergrity and all those that have participated with us can testify to that.

AFTER PAYING AM I ASSURED OF GETTING ADMITTED?

absolutely yes as we shall see to it

HOW DO I PAY?

Simply pay into our Union bank account number; 6532000002579. after payment send us your payment details.

N/B: opportunity they say come but ones we are advicing you to work fast as the day wait for no one

This is an opportunity that should by no means be missed.

HURRY UP

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad (europe) / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register 4 Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Act, Sat @ Cheap Price ) / Jamb And Waec Candidates Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.