Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

5 Common Mistakes Relators Make That Costs Them The Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Common Mistakes Relators Make That Costs Them The Sale (112 Views)

We've Got Something For You No Matter The Budget... Make That Crucial Call Now / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / PHOTOS: The New FO Solar System For Household That Costs 700 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Mistakes Relators Make That Costs Them The Sale by derwin(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
What is the Reason for your sales drought as a Realtor? How long is comfortable enough for you not to make sales as a realtor?

While you're trying to figure out the answers, in this video, I share 5 Mistakes that realtors make in their sales process that costs them the sale.

I made these mistakes earlier in my profession as a Realtor, and I still see Realtors making the same mistakes today.

These 5 Mistakes will not only expose what you're doing wrong, i share real time examples on how you can always get the sale anytime a client comes in contact with you.

So sit back with a Pen and Paper, watch and write down your action plans from the lessons you've learnt via watching this video.

Kindly like, subscribe and share to your Realtor colleagues who also are aspiring to make great sales in Real Estate.

Watch the full video here 👇🏼

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uttl8YCk3J0?si=jJKerFQIHZVtH-ui]

I wish you success.

For Sales mentoring call or WhatsApp : 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

A Contemporary Four Bedroom Duplex #wedesignwebuild / A Contemporary Four Bedroom Bungalow #weplanwedesignwebuild / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.