Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria (1025 Views)

Hydroponics/soiless Farming Training / Soiless Farming, Incredible Methods Of New Farming / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
HYDROPONICS (SOILLESS FARMING) TRAINING.

WHY BUY WHEN YOU CAN GROW YOUR CROPS🍉🍓🍅🍆🫑🫛🥒 IN JUST WATER!

Hydroponics farming is a method of growing crops without soil but with WATER.

In this training we'll cover on growing crops such like Pepper, Cucumbers, Okra, Tomatoes, WaterMelons and many more either for personal use or in commercial quantity just in your frontage without the use of soil.

With Hydroponics farming you don't have to worry about tilling the soil or weeding.

The training covers

1. Theory
🍅 Introduction to Hydroponics.
🍅Types of hydroponics methods.
🍅Hydroponics plant nutrition.
🍅Common mistakes to avoid when farming Hydroponically.

2. PRACTICAL.
🫑Setting up of a Hydroponics farm
🫑Seedlings selection, propagation and transplanting.
🫑Nutrients testing and regulations.
🫑Pest and disease control methods.

BONUS COURSES:
Fish farming
Poultry farming
Snail farming
Sack farming

2 Likes

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
veggieman2be:

In this training we'll cover on growing crops such like Pepper, Cucumbers, Okra, Tomatoes, WaterMelons and many more either for personal use or in commercial quantity just in your frontage without the use of soil.

With Hydroponics farming you don't have to worry about tilling the soil or weeding.

The training covers

1. Theory

2. PRACTICAL.

BONUS COURSES:
Fish farming
Poultry farming
Snail farming
Sack farming

Do you know that fresh and healthy crops can be grown without using fertile soil?

Growing produce in a nutrients solution aids in faster plant growth and improves yield.

In this course, we'll demonstrate how to grow plants in this manner, hydroponically both indoors and outdoors and help stems to grow roots.

In addition, you will learn about effective pest management techniques in hydroponics and how to design and construct a backyard greenhouse.

HYDROPONICS TRAINING WILL COVER

Methods and Systems of Hydroponics

◾ meaning of hydroponics and the advantages and disadvantages of hydroponic methods.

◾ Different types of hydroponics systems.

◾ Setting up of Hydroponics farm.( Practical demonstration) using locally available materials.

◾ Hydroponics nutrients formulation( Practical demonstration)

◾ Understand the essential elements and their function within plants.

◾ Know the different types of hydroponic growing media.

◾Identify pest management products and equipment.

◾ Understand the suitable environmental condition for growing crops in hydroponics.

◾ Understand the best type of hydroponic systems for backyard greenhouses.

◾ Practical demonstration of growing plants from seed to fruiting in hydroponics.

DM me on my WhatsApp to the number on my signature beneath this message ending with 93 with the message Interested just send Interested only, you will be sent direction on how to be a participant of the training.

Nairaland don't allow sharing of number and links

We will be holding training on Hydroponic Soiless Farming on:

Friday 1st of September 2023
TIME: 7PM - 9PM

If you're just seeing this writeup you can still join the Group we're we hold training regularly

Kindly stay tuned.

See you in class

2 Likes

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by Adenugbaraphael(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
The link is not working. How can I reach out to you sir
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by sky4r: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Link not working
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2023
My number is beneath my message

Adenugbaraphael:
The link is not working. How can I reach out to you sir
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2023
DM on my line under the post I sent

sky4r:
Link not working
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by NaijaPropagato: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
What is your address phone number? I want to register for the training. How much is it?
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaijaPropagato:
What is your address phone number? I want to register for the training. How much is it?

My number is beneath my message it ends with 93

Zero8zero608000nine3

NL do not allow posting numbers and links

Check my signature too beneath this post, you will see my number ending with 93

We're holding a practical class by 7PM today, 2nd September

1 Like

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
That's d correct link in the image

Type it exactly the way I typed it the S and F is in capital letter if you make everything lowercase it will direct you to another site on soiless Farming foreign and not my own group

Thanks
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by fobuah8(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2023
How much does it cost to upload the ebook and video online to my Whatsapp
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Send me message on WhatsApp to the number on my signature that ends with 93.

The training cost is #5,000 only as introductory fee. It comprises of theory and practical session.

fobuah8:

1 Like

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Regarding the upload once you pay, I will send you the link to all the Hydroponic Soilless Farming Practical Training Videos. Which You will now download to your phone or laptop.

fobuah8:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by sky4r: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Where is your farm, I physically training on site
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
We have produced self made practical videos A-Z of all you need to learn and succeed as a Hydroponic (Soiless) Farmer.

You can also Join our Whatsapp Group where we also host free training.

Send interested to 08060800093 to be added to the group

sky4r:
Where is your farm, I physically training on site

1 Like

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by Konquest: 8:24pm On Jan 05
veggieman2be:

The training covers

1. Theory

2. PRACTICAL.

BONUS COURSES:
Fish farming
Poultry farming
Snail farming
Sack farming

1 Like

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by Konquest: 8:24pm On Jan 05
veggieman2be:

Do you know that fresh and healthy crops can be grown without using fertile soil?

Growing produce in a nutrients solution aids in faster plant growth and improves yield.

In this course, we'll demonstrate how to grow plants in this manner, hydroponically both indoors and outdoors and help stems to grow roots.

In addition, you will learn about effective pest management techniques in hydroponics and how to design and construct a backyard greenhouse.

HYDROPONICS TRAINING WILL COVER

Methods and Systems of Hydroponics

◾ meaning of hydroponics and the advantages and disadvantages of hydroponic methods.

◾ Different types of hydroponics systems.

◾ Setting up of Hydroponics farm.( Practical demonstration) using locally available materials.

◾ Hydroponics nutrients formulation( Practical demonstration)

◾ Understand the essential elements and their function within plants.

◾ Know the different types of hydroponic growing media.

◾Identify pest management products and equipment.

◾ Understand the suitable environmental condition for growing crops in hydroponics.

◾ Understand the best type of hydroponic systems for backyard greenhouses.

◾ Practical demonstration of growing plants from seed to fruiting in hydroponics.

DM me on my WhatsApp to the number on my signature beneath this message ending with 93 with the message Interested just send Interested only, you will be sent direction on how to be a participant of the training.

Nairaland don't allow sharing of number and links

We will be holding training on Hydroponic Soiless Farming on:

Friday 1st of September 2023
TIME: 7PM - 9PM

If you're just seeing this writeup you can still join the Group we're we hold training regularly

Kindly stay tuned.

See you in class
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by Konquest: 8:25pm On Jan 05
veggieman2be:
We have produced self made practical videos A-Z of all you need to learn and succeed as a Hydroponic (Soiless) Farmer.

You can also Join our Whatsapp Group where we also host free training.

Send interested to 08060800093 to be added to the group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by Konquest: 8:25pm On Jan 05
veggieman2be:
Regarding the upload once you pay, I will send you the link to all the Hydroponic Soilless Farming Practical Training Videos. Which You will now download to your phone or laptop.

1 Like

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 9:39am On Mar 13
How much is Tomatoes 🍅, Okro, Ugu, Cabbage, Lettuce, Bell Pepper 🫑Chilli Pepper 🌶️ Habanero , Cucumber 🥒, Watermelon 🍉 etc in your area 🤷‍♂️

*You can grow all the above leafy and fruity veggies Hydroponically* right from your backyard, veranda or Balcony and making steady income

*Hydroponic Soilless Farming* has remain a misery for so long but now we've unravel the secret behind it and now have over 900 trainees who are practicing or about to start their Soiless Farming using only *Rich Water based Solution* without electricity.

We talked about Nutrients formulation how to construct your reservoir either with wood or paint bucket and any other form of container you could imagine like barrel or Big box Styrofoam, how to propagate and transplant your seedlings, how to design your disposable cups etc

*At Emerald Afrikaa, We will transfer our knowledge to you*

*Be a Smart Farmer Now!*

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 9:47am On Mar 13
Hydroponics Soiless Farming Training

To participate in this life changing training as per how we Farm, you can reach me via the number on my signature that ends with 93

You will be added to our WhatsApp Support and Mentorship Group and Telegram Channel as well

Be a Smart Farmer Now!

Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22
All road leads to Ibadan come *April, 27th, 2024* for our Live Practical Training On *Hydroponics Soilless Farming.*

*Farming only with Nutrients-Rich Water Solutions*

Come and learn one of the smartest way of farming

No Tilling
No Weeding
No Expensive Irrigation System
Less Nutrients for your plant

*Bonus! Bonus!! Bonus!!!*

1. Tomatoes 🍅 production in open and greenhouse
2. Tomatoes pest and disease management
3. Compost making
4. Worm casting/Vermi composting
5. Making money with worm production
6. Sack Farming (Yam) *Video*
7. Pepper Production and many more....

For payment and reservation of Seat DM me on WhatsApp https:///+2348060800093
Re: Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria by veggieman2be(m): 11:09am On Apr 27
Come join us on the 4th of May 2024 live in Ibadan as we practically demonstrate how we can start our own Hydroponics Soilless Farming right in our backyard, balcony or Varander

To take it further can also setup our Hydroponics Soilless Farming in greenhouse

We will talk about the following
1. What is Hydroponics
2. Types of Hydroponics System u
3. Materials needed to setup Hydroponics Soilless Farming
4. Nutrients Formulation for different plants/crops
5. Hydroponics System Management
6. How to use your TDS/EC and pH Meter and lots more......

Check the flier for more info

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Owners In Ibadan / I Urgently Need Cassaver Buyers In Anambra State. / A Disturbing Story Of How Nigeria Failed This Foreign Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.