Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online (111 Views)

Thinking Of Leaving Your Job For Another One? Avoid These Mistakes / Lagos And Ibadan Residents Should Avoid These Areas As Aiye And Eiye Cult Group / Apple Unveils Two New Iphone 8 Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online by Bajifred(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2023
1. Online surveys: you simply respond to surveys and you get paid a certain amount.if it was that simple, trust me everyone will be doing online surveys but it is a lie.
2. Get paid to read emails:this one is so dumb, I don't know how people believe it.
3. Oil and gas investment: also masquerading as "online investment programs a.k.a, invest #=100,000 and get paid 40% every 30/60/90 days

If you actually need a way to make money online from home
Email me.
Re: Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online by Bajifred(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Beware of this online fake and Ponzi schemes
If you want to know how to make money online legitimately just with your smart phone and internet connection
Dm on WhatsApp: 09076781163
Re: Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online by Bajifred(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Don't be attracted to all this shady and online schemes
Invest your money to acquire knowledge and maximize your income
If you are interested to find one
Contact me on Whatsapp 09076781163
Re: Avoid These Six Models If You Want To Make Money Online by Bajifred(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2023
Remember
It is said that being broke is part of the hustle, but remaining broke is your Decision

So what are you waiting for to grab this business opportunity
Contact me on Whatsapp 09076781163

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Food: Nourishing Your Body And Mind / How Can I Restart My Samsung Galaxy S23/ultra? / The Ever-evolving World Of SEO: What You Need To Know In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.