Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

You Are Doing It Wrong. Make Over 50k More With This Discovery. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Are Doing It Wrong. Make Over 50k More With This Discovery. (146 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / My Discovery About Private Schools / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Doing It Wrong. Make Over 50k More With This Discovery. by Onyichikito(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Imagine having a shop and selling a product for 20,000. To make 100,000 ;
Let’s do the maths
100,000/ 20,000
= 5
So you need at least 5 persons to patronize you .
The same is applicable in Affiliate Marketing, where you sell other people’s digital products . You are not just doing this , but you get a commission which can range from 40% to 50%, let’s say an E-book on videography is selling for 10,000 with a 50% commission ( which is really packed and worth the price ) and you promote it on whatever platform you choose. If someone is interested and purchases using your link , then you get 5,000.
Imagine having 10 people purchasing using your link .
10 * 5,000= 50,000
This is more than people earn in a month no jokes .
This could be more , you could make 100 sales , nothing is impossible, you only need to challenge yourself to aim for financial independence.
I can give you a list of free platforms where you can become an affiliate free of charge . But it will be unwise , because there’s a lot that Affiliate Marketing entails and you need to understand this .
Here’s where I come in . I have something which will be super beneficial and affordable . It’s packed and comes with free ebooks which I will give you personally .
If interested reply ‘Interested’ or chat me up on 08063250125.

(1) (Reply)

Jenna Ortega: A Rising Star In Hollywood / Closed / Mature Part-time Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.