Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan (691 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Christianity entails Love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, and so on. As an ambassador of Christ, you represent Him here on earth. You must be mindful of your words and actions in public places and online. Don't join others in condemning anyone. Words have the power to destroy and to save. You can decide to use your words however you want, but just remember that you will be judged by that same measure you judge others. If your words lead others to commit suicide, their blood will be on your hands.

The people you are pointing fingers at and condemning are the very people God primarily assigned you to, not those who already know Him. They may be damaged, but He can repair them if they are led to Him.

It is not the number of Christian brothers and sisters that are impressed by your message that matters, but the souls that you have won. You will find some Christians in public places condemning unbelievers in the name of evangelism. You will also find some doing the same online. Evangelism is not a tool to brag about one's holiness. The purpose of evangelism is to win souls, not to condemn sinners.

We know that you know the Bible front and back, but not all preaching is meant for evangelism. If your evangelism is incapable of winning souls, which is the primary goal of evangelism, then you have rendered it useless. What is the point of an advertisement if it fails to attract new customers?

With all your noise and ranting online and in public places, ask yourself how many souls have you won? We are expected to support others when they are down. Stop participating in condemning others. Why look down on unbelievers and tell them they are going to hell? God is not interested in sending anyone to hell. That is why He came to the world in human form and used His own blood to pay the ransom for all sins. Preach love and demonstrate love. We can only win lost souls with love. Stop directing souls to the devil.

Those people who have been condemned by the world, win their souls to Christ. He is able to transform their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Wodu89: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Preach. I was just having this discussion with some folks on another platform. About the need to be mindful of our speeches and words and tone down on negative narratives, perspectives and words that it forces negativity

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:
Preach. I was just having this discussion with some folks on another platform. About the need to be mindful of our speeches and words and tone down on negative narratives, perspectives and words that it forces negativity

A thief will not condemn a thief. So, the honest has a right to condemn the thief and the just, the unjust.

That is the right thing.

Evil is increased up to the point that evil doers are saying that it is right to do evil because people like you are telling people not to condemn the evildoer.

Negativity (evil) only burns the evildoer. That is what God has done!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Wodu89: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A thief will not condemn a thief. So, the honest has a right to condemn the thief and the just, the unjust.

That is the right thing.

Evil is increased up to the point that evil doers are saying that it is right to do evil because people like you are telling people not to condemn the evildoer.

Negativity (evil) only burns the evildoer. That is what God has done!

Lol. They bring psychology to spiritual matters. Atheists will never seize to amaze me. Spiritual things is not given to you to discern so you won't understand. It is sin that is condemned in the sinner and not the sinner. If Jeuss had not showed the lady in the adultery situation love, should would have remained a sinner. If Jesus did not lovingly attend to the woman at the well, she would have never brought the harvest

When we bring the hammer to break and uproot and to destroy so a new foundation is constructed, it is not with the intention to kill the sinner.

Condemnation is a tool of the devil and we don't handle weapons of the enemey in doing our own battles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:
Christianity entails Love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, and so on. As an ambassador of Christ, you represent Him here on earth.

It also includes judgment.

Merry100:

Words have the power to destroy and to save. You can decide to use your words however you want, but just remember that you will be judged by that same measure you judge others.

That's The Law but
Jeremiah 48:10
Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed [be] he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It also includes judgment.

That's The Law but
Jeremiah 48:10
Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed [be] he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

A liar cannot become a judge over a fornicator just because he does not fornicate, and a malicious person cannot become a judge over a thief just because he does not steal. God does not put one sin over the other; all sins are equal in His sight.

Don't you know that Jesus of Nazareth has taken the punishment for all sins. There is a chance for repentance, so there is no need for condemnation. If God decided to wipe out sinners, who would remain? Let him who is without sin now cast the first stone.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:

Lol. They bring psychology to spiritual matters. Atheists will never seize to amaze me. Spiritual things is not given to you to discern so you won't understand. It is sin that is condemned in the sinner and not the sinner.

Not when the sin and the sinner are one and the same person.

Wodu89:

If Jeuss had not showed the lady in the adultery situation love, should would have remained a sinner. If Jesus did not lovingly attend to the woman at the well, she would have never brought the harvest

Clearly The Lord came to save but is it everyone who who shall be saved?

Did you not see how his village people rejected Him and try to murder Him? Did you not see John's disciples leave Him?

Clearly only those who want to be saved will be saved by entering into The Light, (Judgment) that their deeds may be known.John 3:19-21

Those who do not want to be saved run away from The Light!
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
According to the Bible Satan doesn't need any workers to win souls for him because the whole world is already in his cage {Luke 4:6; John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} it's Jesus who needs workers to win souls that's why he ordered his disciples to go and fish out workers! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

Satan's agents are only lying to brainwash people, they themselves are deceived and they are used to deceive others.

By spreading lies about soul winning for Satan there will be suspicion everywhere so even the real disciples of Christ will also be suspected when people don't know how to IDENTIFY Jesus'real disciples.

So let no one deceive you all the inhabitants of this planet are already under Satan's system that's why God's word said:

"The world (99% of all the inhabitants of the earth) is passing away and so is its desire, but the one who does the will of God (just a handful few practicing what Jesus taught) remains forever" 1John 2:17

Jesus said:

"Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of man: they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the Flood came and destroyed them all". Luke 17:26-27

In Noah's day, in Lot's day, Rahab's time in Jericho those that escaped destruction were well ORGANIZED, the same thing will repeat itself while those that will be saved are well organized having the same line of thought {John 17:22} those to be destroyed will be scattered in their reasoning! Luke 11:23

So what all sincere and honest hearted individuals who want to be saved should try to do now is figure out the group that's practicing what Jesus commanded as their assigned duty in this endtime {Matthew 7:16-18} as for the rest there appearance of godliness can't save them {Matthew 7:21-23 compare to 2Timothy 3:5} they're all reserved for destruction! Matthew 7:13-14

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to the Bible Satan doesn't need any workers to win souls for him because the whole world is already in his cage {Luke 4:6; John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} it's Jesus who needs workers to win souls that's why he ordered his disciples to go and fish out workers! Matthew 28:18-20; Act 1:8

Satan's agents are only lying to brainwash people, they themselves are deceived and they are used to deceive others.

By spreading lies about soul winning for Satan there will be suspicion everywhere so even the real disciples of Christ will also be suspected when people don't know how to IDENTIFY Jesus'real disciples.

So let no one deceive you all the inhabitants of this planet are already under Satan's system that's why God's word said:

"The world (99% of all the inhabitants of the earth) is passing away and so is its desire, but the one who does the will of God (just a handful few practicing what Jesus taught) remains forever" 1John 2:17

Jesus said:

"Moreover, just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be in the days of the Son of man: they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the Flood came and destroyed them all". Luke 17:26-27

In Noah's day, in Lot's day, Rahab's time in Jericho those that escaped destruction were well ORGANIZED, the same thing will repeat itself while those that will be saved are well organized having the same line of thought {John 17:22} those to be destroyed will be scattered in their reasoning! Luke 11:23

So what all sincere and honest hearted individuals who want to be saved should try to do now is figure out the group that's practicing what Jesus commanded as their assigned duty in this endtime {Matthew 7:16-18} as for the rest there appearance of godliness can't save them {Matthew 7:21-23 compare to 2Timothy 3:5} they're all reserved for destruction! Matthew 7:13-14
I am a Christian and I stongly believe that Christianity is the true religion. This is just a wake-up call to my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord who are unknowingly pushing people away from Christ with their actions and words. Some of us, not all of us, are missing the main purpose of evangelism.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:

A liar cannot become a judge over a fornicator just because he does not fornicate, and a malicious person cannot become a judge over a thief just because he does not steal. God does not put one sin over the other; all sins are equal in His sight. .

Sure! A judge is one who is blameless.

Merry100:

Don't you know that Jesus of Nazareth has taken the punishment for all sins. There is a chance for repentance, so there is no need for condemnation. If God decided to wipe out sinners, who would remain? Let him who is without sin now cast the first stone.

Only for those who want to be saved. Then it is only for past sins and not present/future sins. He is not going to die twice.

Thus, "sin no more" means sin no more. Be blamess. Be holy.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:

I am a Christian and I stongly believe that Christianity is the true religion. This is just a wake-up call to my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord who are unknowingly pushing people away from Christ with their actions and words. Some of us, not all of us, are missing the main purpose of evangelism.

This is true but whoever is doing such should know that his or her godly devotion can't bribe Jesus Christ, he knows all the things we does in secret. That's why we must be honest hearted and sincere in whatever we do so even though we mistakenly commit blunder our sincerity coupled with humility to lay low before his Majesty will save us! Luke 23:39-43

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure! A judge is one who is blameless.

Only for those who want to be saved. Then it is only for past sins and not present/future sins. He is not going to die twice.

Thus, "sin no more" means sin no more. Be blamess. Be holy.

You have to put in effort and show love to make sure unbelievers see reasons to repent and follow Jesus. The phrase "sin no more" comes after Jesus has healed someone, shown mercy, or revealed Himself to someone. Unbelievers have to see a sign to repent. Have you ever seen someone advertising and saying, "If you like, buy it; if you like, don't buy it"? Your harshness won't bring people to Christ or force them to accept Him. Various methods can be employed to invite people to Christ, but make sure it is done with Love. Others need your compassion and empathy. Make others feel loved, not hated or condemned.

There is more joy in Heaven over one sinner that repents than over ninety-nine Saints. You can't win souls with pride. Jesus humbled Himself to win souls to the extent that the Pharisees were questioning His actions. He made friends with sinners and even dined with them. When Jesus told people to go and sin no more, He did not write a list of their sins and start condemning them with it.

Unbelievers and backsliders are not the same. Unbelievers are those that are yet to accept the truth, while backsliders are those that know the truth but turned away from it. You can't feed solids to babies when their teeth are not strong enough to eat solids. Some of our ways are confusing to unbelievers, but after they accept Christ into their lives, you can teach them more, they themselves might even be eager to learn more. In 1 Corinthians 14:23, Paul even set rules for speaking in tongues so that unbelievers won't get confused.

You mentioned somewhere that some people will not go to Heaven. You are right, but that should not put us off from making efforts to win souls. It is not for us to decide who is going to Heaven and who is not; leave that to God. We ourselves have to keep seeking God's mercy. In 1 Corinthians 9:19-23, Paul describes how much effort he puts in just to win much souls.

1 Corinthians 9:19-23
19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Myer(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:

What I have come to find is that there is no one way of doing evangelism.
To win souls, commit it all into the hands of the one who wills to win the souls- the Holy Spirit.
He will give you utterance.

1. There are some it is the love of God that will win them to Christ.
2. Some it is the fear of God.
3. For others it is the healing power or a miracle.
4. For some it is the Presence of God that will convict them.
5. For some it may be the word of knowledge or word of the season.
6. For some it may be your lifestyle/character that wins them over.

But as you have rightly said, we are not called to condemn anyone, how ever we can condemn the sins they commit while leading them to the one who can deliver them of it all- Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is true but whoever is doing such should know that his or her godly devotion can't bribe Jesus Christ, he knows all the things we does in secret. That's why we must be honest hearted and sincere in whatever we do so even though we mistakenly commit blunder our sincerity coupled with humility to lay low before his Majesty will save us! Luke 23:39-43
😂 Lol, you are very funny. I pray you eventually see the light.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:

😂 Lol, you are very funny. I pray you eventually see the light.
What are you saying again?
Hope this is not because you feel holier than thou?
Well the truth is that Satan doesn't need to win souls because all sinners are already on his side {Romans 3:23} it's Jesus who sent out his disciples to fish out {Mark 1:17} deserving souls for salvation! Matthew 28:19-20

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What are you saying again?
Hope this is not because you feel holier than thou?
Well the truth is that Satan doesn't need to win souls because all sinners are already on his side {Romans 3:23} it's Jesus who sent out his disciples to fish out {Mark 1:17} deserving souls for salvation! Matthew 28:19-20
I am not condemning you. God can save anyone. I pray that one of these days, He will guide you to see the true Light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:

I am not condemning you. God can save anyone. I pray that one of these days, He will guide you to see the true Light.
Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself you know nothing about the LIGHT! smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ stop deceiving yourself you know nothing about the LIGHT! smiley
Okay, I have heard you. It's nice conversing with you. If you have more opinions, you can share them. It's just that I am not a talkative. I get bored when the conversation is not relevant.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Merry100:

Okay, I have heard you. It's nice conversing with you. If you have more opinions, you can share them. It's just that I am not a talkative. I get bored when the discussion is not relevant.

You don't know what you're saying!

First of all Christlike ones (Christians) can't win souls for Satan. Matthew 12:25
Secondly Satan doesn't need anyone to win souls for him because all have sinned {Romans 3:23} meaning all humans are supposed to be destroyed along with the devil so what does he need to win?
Lastly there's a reason why Jesus commissioned the movement called Christians therefore only those in that setting knows how to win souls for Christ because he has trained them.
Enjoy the weekend, farewell! smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I guess you just changed the conversation into an agrument and went off point because of my reply. This comment actually makes sense. I just read it now. I didn't know you had posted another comment. I was trying to reply your previous comment again when I quoted this one by mistake. Your previous comment sounded like it was from a non-Christian trying to criticize Christians. Anyway, sorry about that.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Merry100:

You have to put in effort and show love to make sure unbelievers see reasons to repent and follow Jesus.

I disagre.
No one can save a person who does not want to be saved, Even The Lord respected this Law and you see He did not waste His time drawing the Nazarenes or the scribes. He just put them or left them in their proper places.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

...Satan's agents are only lying to brainwash people, they themselves are deceived and they are used to deceive others.
[...

A jw confessing what they are sent to do!

MaxInDHouse:

So what all sincere and honest hearted individuals who want to be saved should try to do now is figure out the group that's practicing what Jesus commanded as their assigned duty in this endtime .

And here is inviting people to his brainwashing jw machine.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A jw confessing what they are sent to do!

And here is inviting people to his brainwashing jw machine.
His first comment already gave him away; he sounded like he was from one of those small groups that have headache with Christianity. When I saw his second comment, I thought I had misquoted him. Anyway, God does not want people to perish in their ignorance. I pray that he eventually sees the light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I disagre.
No one can save a person who does not want to be saved, Even The Lord respected this Law and you see He did not waste His time drawing the Nazarenes or the scribes. He just put them or left them in their proper places.

I agree that there are some hardened sinners, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to win their souls. If you truly love that your unbelieving friend (and the many other unbelievers around you), you will put in the effort and try different tactics to win their souls. What will it benefit us if a sinner perishes?

Let's stoop to their level, like Paul did, in order to win their souls. Some of the most genuine men of God today, who are very passionate about the work of God, might have been led to Him by a stubborn believer who did not give up on them.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Merry100:

I pray that he eventually sees the light.
You're deceiving yourself simply because you feel Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christians shey?
Well i've delivered the message:

Satan is the ruler and God of this present world so mankind in general belongs to him that's why Jesus came made disciples and sent them to go and make more disciples, that means to save the souls of millions under Satan's system.

So if you're contemplating light and darkness try to have a rethink about this and stop following misinformed religionists maligning the true disciples of Christ: Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Merry100: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're deceiving yourself simply because you feel Jehovah's Witnesses aren't Christians shey?
Well i've delivered the message:

Satan is the ruler and God of this present world so mankind in general belongs to him that's why Jesus came made disciples and sent them to go and make more disciples, that means to save the souls of millions under Satan's system.

So if you're contemplating light and darkness try to have a rethink about this and stop following misinformed religionists maligning the true disciples of Christ: Jehovah's Witnesses!
🙄
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Merry100:

I agree that there are some hardened sinners, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to win their souls. If you truly love that your unbelieving friend (and the many other unbelievers around you), you will put in the effort and try different tactics to win their souls. What will it benefit us if a sinner perishes?

Let's stoop to their level, like Paul did, in order to win their souls. Some of the most genuine men of God today, who are very passionate about the work of God, might have been led to Him by a stubborn believer who did not give up on them.

Truth is God leads and we follow. Thus if a person can be saved you would see it because it is not you doing the savng.

And if you watch that person you would see he wants to be saved and that he truly has an opportunity to be saved as he has not yet crossed the line.

But for those who have crossed the line or have already blasphemed and rejected Christ, IT IS OVER. God shuts their door permanently as He did to Nazareth.

And it is even dangerous to try to save them because it is rather them who shall reconvert you to their destruction. That is what that devil called LordReed did to many so called Christians here e.g. CAPSLOCKED, Budaatum, Muttleylaff. etc they all fought him but they fell and were converted.

Later muttleylaff noticed and changed again and started fighting the devil Reed back while badaatum became mad and went seeking other gods in his madness and till today, he could never repent no matter how hard he tried.

All this happened here if Jesusngr, ihedinobi. I believe Delkuff and some old religious section secrion will confirm, which is why I warn people about trying to save a person.

You can't save a person who does not want to be saved and neither can you save a person whom God has not appointed to be saved.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by budaatum: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

... so called Christians here e.g. CAPSLOCKED, Budaatum, Muttleylaff. etc they all fought him but they fell and were converted.

Looks like your disdain for square roots extends to research, because just a little research would inform you that buda has never ever been a Christian nor has buda been converted.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
budaatum:

Looks like your disdain for square roots extends to research, because just a little research would inform you that buda has never ever been a Christian nor has buda been converted.

Never did background check. I just reported what i saw you do.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by budaatum: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Never did background check. I just reported what i saw you do.

You typically made crap up and claimed you saw it you mean.

budaatum:
Pako is for you. There's no better way to describe what ails you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkyiawJiE4

na pako ooo na pako
na suegbe ehh na suegbe ehh na pako
wetin this things means
i go tell you now
carpenter wen no e work na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ahh ahhx2
tailor wen dy sew like carpenter na suegbe ohh ehh ehh na suegbe oooox2
doctor wen dy do like lawyer na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
lawyer wen dy talk like doctor na suegbe ehh ehh oh na suegbe eh ooh ahh
commisioner wen no e work na suegbe ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
ehn we don finish for suegbe now for pako
carpenter wen no e work na pako oo na pako oo, tailor wen dy sew like tailor na pako oo na pako ooo
lawyer wen dy talk like lawyer na pako ooo
na pako oohh ohh
doctor wen dy do like doctor na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
commisioner wen no e work na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
e fit bad na suegbe nd if e good na pako na pako ohh ohh x2...
suegbe na suegbe ehh ehh pako na pako ohh ohhx2

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Truth is God leads and we follow. Thus if a person can be saved you would see it because it is not you doing the savng.

And if you watch that person you would see he wants to be saved and that he truly has an opportunity to be saved as he has not yet crossed the line.

But for those who have crossed the line or have already blasphemed and rejected Christ, IT IS OVER. God shuts their door permanently as He did to Nazareth.

And it is even dangerous to try to save them because it is rather them who shall reconvert you to their destruction. That is what that devil called LordReed did to many so called Christians here e.g. CAPSLOCKED, Budaatum, Muttleylaff. etc they all fought him but they fell and were converted.

Later muttleylaff noticed and changed again and started fighting the devil Reed back while badaatum became mad and went seeking other gods in his madness and till today, he could never repent no matter how hard he tried.

All this happened here if Jesusngr, ihedinobi. I believe Delkuff and some old religious section secrion will confirm, which is why I warn people about trying to save a person.

You can't save a person who does not want to be saved and neither can you save a person whom God has not appointed to be saved.

Egba mi o! Bwahahahahahahahaha! Come and see babanla lies! DtruthSpeaker stop lying o! LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, A Lot Of Christians Today Are Winning Souls For Satan by Dtruthspeaker: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
LordReed:

Egba mi o! Bwahahahahahahahaha! Come and see babanla lies! DtruthSpeaker stop lying o! LMFAO!

See liar don come dey lie for something way efribody don see. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting In Church Is Satanic! / Praise Explosion! / Life A A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.