Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Effect Of X-ray On Foetus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of X-ray On Foetus (134 Views)

Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV) / Whats The Cost Of Chest X-ray In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of X-ray On Foetus by Growingboi(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Doctors in the house and those with such experience should please help.

My neighbour and his family went for annual medical checks where they were subjected to x-ray and the wife was asked if she was pregnant and she replied No. Two weeks later, she went for a pregnancy test yesterday and the result is positive.

As I write my neibour friend and his wife are both confused and scared of the effect of the xray on the baby when born as he was told of possibly paralysis on the baby.

(1) (Reply)

Nitpickyusa's New Lice Clinic In Brooklyn, NY: Everything You Need To Know / Tips For A Smooth And Successful SDI Benefits Claim / Coagulation Testing Market Size, Share Forecast 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.