Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale (131 Views)

Your #1 Source To Finding Luxury & Designer Goods,handbags & Clothes At Or Below / Who's In Idumota Lagos? Asking A Merchandise / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Hello, Viewers.

Good morning, afternoon and night, depending on where you are in the world.

I want to introduce you to my side business of luxury goods importation and exportation.

I happen to have lived for some years in china and briefly in S.Korea. During my time there I made friends with the locals of the country (as is expected of any foreigner, if you want to survive and adapt)
Some of them eventually became long-lasting friends and acquaintances. Through these friends of mine, I had decided to have them assisting me with buying and shipping of goods to wherever I am. Now I'm in Nigeria, and goods still come in whenever there are requests for them.

Furthermore, my partner and I are able to ship whatever goods you or your client may have to other countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, The Americas, and North America. In essence, we can cover any location under the skies. Except Antarctica, of course.

If you have need for any of the items I advertise, do signify your interest by sending me an email@ pauldemsy5@gmail.com.

On average, most of the luxury replica bags costs from a hundred US dollars upwards. The reason is in the details. The finishing, which are always topnotch. You know the class of people who would usually crave such items, so do well to also pass this information across to them if you have the chance to. Get your well-to-do friends and associates with a flare for fashion to patronize us. You will get a free lovely item as a gift reward for your recommendation which leads to a successful purchase.

Whatever product you may not see here that you want to request for, feel free to do so. It can be gotten for you from South Korea and China.
That's my moniker, PaulOtl scribbled down on the page of that book. That's my Chinese bestie's hand in the photo.

I am not dropping any cellphone numbers on this post for privacy reasons. That's what my business email is there for. Simply send me an email here via my Nairaland account if interested in any of the products I showcase and I'll respond to your inquiry. Some people have been doing this - going the email way.

Thanks for your time.
Yours Truly,
Me.

Re: High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Louis Vuitton Don cool

New edition luggage. The embroided monochrome seems to kind of shine , unlike the older printed version.
Send me a mail for prices and more information on items.

Re: High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
beautiful bags to die LIVE for.
I've got you covered if you need them.

A woman's best companion is a pretty bag.
Let's face it...diamonds are more out of reach grin
Get you a pretty designer bag that complements your look.

Re: High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Like them?
Recommend them to capable and potential buyers , and stand a chance to get a free pair for yourself once the deal has been successful.

Re: High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Contd...

Re: High-end, Grade A Luxury Designer Bags And Merchandise For Sale by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2023
More iPhone luxury cases.
Affordable for its quality.

Let me know if you need designer-branded smart watches too. There's a wide variety of them available.
Virtually, simply let me know of anything, any product at all that you may want to purchase from China. This is quite easy for me to help you get.

Send your inquires to the email address; pauldemsy5@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

8 Business Ideas That Can Make You $200 In 30 Days (no Experience Required) / I Need Fiverr Gig Review For Cash Payment / The World’s Richest Man: 5 Lessons To Learn From Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.