Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Happy Birthday Reverend KO Bajomo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Happy Birthday Reverend KO Bajomo (203 Views)

EXPOSED: Crusader,cancer-causing Soap Banned By NAFDAC, Still Sold By Jumia & Ko / Chloroquine Ko Malaquine Ni / Nigerians React As Reverend Father Contacts Ebola While Visiting The Sick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Reverend KO Bajomo by DejiPlug(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2023
It's another birthday milestone 01/09. Lord I am indeed grateful for the gift of grace and another added year/opportunity to serve you more . I stand to testify that you are indeed the only and faithful God. Jehovah is your name. You have been my help and strength through it all(through the fire and through the water). What a privilege to be born and be part of your creation and the work of redemption. Amazing God, you are awesome!. In your name I lift up the banner of victory. 🎂🎈🎂🎈

(1) (Reply)

Depressing Life. / Get Rid Of Ulcer With This Best Cure / Save Your Life Today And Others From Low Blood Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.