Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal (32338 Views)

Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by abbiboy: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nazgul:
Saudi is for pension. Oshimen should wait until he's 35 before going there.
At 35 years can he attract such paycheck, my thinking is very shallow.
Who European tropies epp?!!

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Emu4life(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Successlane:

I owe you one bottle of ………………
Just fill in your choice and let me pick the bills.
Hollandia Yoghurt cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by tafat: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Bro, 4 d sake of him future, him children future & dat of him family future, if u dey close to Osimhen, abeg beg am to go secure d Arab bag 1st!

Abeg wetin be J.J financial status now?
j j is not poor, and it's a different comparison cos they both played in different times, if Jay Jay were playing now he'll definitely be richer too.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
tafat:
j j is not poor, and it's a different comparison cos they both played in different times, if Jay Jay were playing now he'll definitely be richer too.
I didn't say J.J is poor buh hw much him get 4 him aza now, his current worth?
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Islamisformumu: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
You're literally too stupid to insult

Unperturbedpota:
Say the truth if you were in his shoes wouldn't you accept it . Whether anyone likes it or not , the future of football is in Saudi Arabia!

The British and whites have dominated this game for too long, yet they refused to do anything concrete abou racism and racists coaches like guardiola because he is white too .

Infact I love this! Let more players go to Saudi Arabia , let me see how the EPL and other white racist leagues will flourish.
I have watched black players get insulted with racism till they broken down and started crying ...

These idiots don't appreciate black players. No matter what the blacks like Pele , Andy cole , Dwight Yorke Thierry Henry, Ighalo etc did for the EPL , each week they would rather hype one useless average white player like Grealish or Maguire . Whenever black players complain about clear racism what do they do?

Even in work life these whites will always never rate you a black like their own.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by thedio(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
35 million what? I'm confused.
Osimeh should sign like yr contract and come back to Europe at 27 to chase whatever record or trophy he wants
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Emu4life(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Well I don't like USA really, I just got interested about there because of Trump as we share same political ideas.

But the country itself I rather stay back in Nigeria enjoying my tutu than going there.

Again,as for Saudi even I'm offered 200 virgin puccis and a diamond jet I won't think twice rejecting the terror zone.
Saudi is not a Terror zone brother. The Europeans/Westerners have succeeded in gaslighting us anything that is not Western is evil.
Many of the Countries in Middle East and Africa are actually safer than some European Countries.
When my Mom visited Saudi last year. She told me she usually trek kilometers in the middle of the night on her way back to her hotel. The streets are usually serene and harmless with top infrastructures everywhere. Infact, if you misplace any of your belongings, you can still find it in same position even after hours. How many European Countries can guarantee all these.
And this is the testimony of many people who have visited most of these Middle Eastern Countries.

The Europeans/westerners are only high on propaganda because they want to force Nudity, Homosexuality, Prostitution, Alcoholism and moral decadence on the Asians which they vehemently refused.
Forget the media noise, visit places and rid yourself of deceit.
My plan is to visit Palestine and Afghanistan someday, enough of the media propaganda.

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Juju70(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Make e go Germany or England
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Juju70(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emu4life:

Saudi is not a Terror zone brother. The Europeans/Westerners have succeeded in gaslighting us anything that is not Western is evil.
Many of the Countries in Middle East and Africa are actually safer than some European Countries.
When my Mom visited Saudi last year. She told me she usually trek kilometers in the middle of the night on her way back to her hotel. The streets are usually serene and harmless with top infrastructures everywhere. Infact, if you misplace any of your belongings, you can still find it in same position even after hours. How many European Countries can guarantee all these.
And this is the testimony of many people who have visited most of these Middle Eastern Countries.

The Europeans/westerners are only high on propaganda because they want to force Nudity, Homosexuality, Prostitution, Alcoholism and moral decadence on the Asians which they vehemently refused.
Forget the media noise, visit places and rid yourself of deceit.
My plan is to visit Palestine and Afghanistan someday, enough of the media propaganda.

Afgha what?? You better hold a passport from a country that will fight for you
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Cantonese: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
43Ronin:

God forbid! if osimen was your broda or son, will you wish that for him? what happened to real madrid or bayern?

That’s where he should be. Arsenal wins all. No be only Real Madrid. Na fake Madrid.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
What will it profit his children, family and friends if he makes name globally that doesn't tally with his bank account? undecided
lol I don't know about football, but this your mentality is the reason Africa is behind the rest of the world. An average white person thinks of achievement first before their stomach. That's why they are where they are today. But una own na only to chop chop chop and poo. No big dreams, no ambition and no real hunger for dominance smh sad cry

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by olancho: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Guy go to Saudi and collect your money who world best help? If you get Injury you’re own don finish. Napoli no send u na black man you be. You and Mbappe no be mate o he is a French citizen them get light o. Remember say the money wey them dey pay you for Napoli fit finish where you dey buy fuel for your gen for 9ja.
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by eleniyan2020: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
sharpwriter:

Oshimen sef na the first person for family... Guy go flex, do big boy... Him too go chop, no be say e go dey work for others. He's the alpha and omega of his bank account and he knows what goes out in and comes out of there.
💯..
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Ahmed0336(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
lol I don't know about football, but this your mentality is the reason Africa is behind the rest of the world. An average white person thinks of achievement first before their stomach. That's why they are where they are today. But una own na only to chop chop chop and poo. No big dreams, no ambition and no real hunger for dominance smh sad cry
K.
No vex o, wetin be Ur papa achievements? undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Emu4life(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Juju70:

Afgha what?? You better hold a passport from a country that will fight for you

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by bergs2: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emu4life:
Owo ni Koko.
You wey been dey Naija dey hustle, u don't even know where your next meal will come from. Now you got opportunity abroad and some idiots are telling you to play for Passion? Na Passion we go chop
Victor, tell them to pay you €300M per annum. Go secure the bag, go and become a Billionaire in Dollars then you can comeback and play for Nasarawa United 'for Passion'.

Savage cum epic!!!!
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by ufuosman(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
80percent of naija go want am to go pack money
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by kelspinall(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
osimhen wake up 2x COLLEH YA MONEY
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Honestfrend: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
sharpwriter:
Naija family no dey carry last... It's about securing the future.. Calculate am like mathematics grin

Our thoughts: who whiteman's trophies help cool... Thunder fire passion cheesy
U get bad mouth.. grin

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:

K.
No vex o, wetin be Ur papa achievements? undecided
Having me.

Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by sharpwriter(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Honestfrend:

U get bad mouth.. grin
No mind me grin
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by nairanaira12: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Lust for money is taking this promising player to terrorist zone.

God why Nigerians.

Daft question. Sadio Mane, C Ronaldo, Benzema, are they Nigerians?
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by Healthyandfit(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
He she go for the money biko
Re: Victor Osimhen’s Family Leans Towards Al-hilal’s Record-deal by tafat: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

I didn't say J.J is poor buh hw much him get 4 him aza now, his current worth?
that time and now are two different things, if Jay Jay played football now, he'll be richer compared to how he is in reality now

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Neymar, Oshoala, Coutinho, Mertens, Etc In All Star Nike Advert. / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch!