Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes (3525 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by tlops(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted1
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by tlops(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
I think one can vote more than once, just give 5, click the picture again and click 4 then click the picture again and vote 5 again, repeat the process until u get bored!
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
tlops:

I think one can vote more than once, just give 5, click the picture again and click 4 then click the picture again and vote 5 again, repeat the process until u get bored!
   Well, voting 5-Stars and then voting 4-stars, and then 3-stars will definitely downgrade his position and might void the initial 5* vote, and from what i understand, a single 5* vote is worth more than multiple 4 or 3-stars vote
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by tlops(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
to be able to vote 5 again you have to shift the vote a little, anyway I voted and voted 5 multiple time (Atleast I hope it read). I dey try vote the litlle pricess comot for first place,

Your pikin teeth don complete finish now,  lol!
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by chamber2(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
tlops:

to be able to vote 5 again you have to shift the vote a little, anyway I voted and voted 5 multiple time (Atleast I hope it read)

If it doesn't work then i wonder how he managed to get to 2nd position all the way from 20th position with as little as 161 votes
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
chamber2:

If it doesn't work then i wonder how he managed to get to 2nd position all the way from 20th position with as little as 161 votes
   That's because, the 161 (or so) votes are quality votes, for example, if 150 of the 161 votes are 5-stars, he will beat a person who clocks 2000 votes with half of them 4-stars or less: it counts by percentage
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
tlops:

to be able to vote 5 again you have to shift the vote a little, anyway I voted and voted 5 multiple time (Atleast I hope it read). I dey try vote the litlle pricess comot for first place,

Your pikin teeth don complete finish now,  lol!
Na so your own teeth be grin?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by aloyemeka1: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
tlops:

Voted1
Do you really think that he stinks? Is there any reason you voted 1-star for him?,
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Davedavy: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ Vicjustice

i just voted 5 for cute Danny smiley.
can i vote again?that boy must come first now smiley
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by tlops(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
Vicjustice:

Do you really think that he stinks? Is there any reason you voted 1-star for him?,

that was typo: Voted! not voted1, your son is adorable.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by MarcAnthon(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted.
Naija man (pikin, affiliation, etc) no dey carry last!
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by shadrach77: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
if people who do not know you or your son are voting based on pure sentimental reasons, is that not cheating? shocked shocked
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by MarcAnthon(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
ol boy na wa for u o, doesn't the lil one look adorable to you? Btw I don't think the rules say you must know the competitors personally, that's why it's in the public domain, for the public to vote.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by wishlolia(f): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
shadrach77:

if people who do not know you or your son are voting based on pure sentimental reasons, is that not cheating? shocked shocked
don't be this silly angry! did you check other people's vote, and you think those ones with over 2000 votes got their votes only from people who know them? Why hating, abi you no see say the pikin fine pass others wey dey the competition ?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by executinal(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted, Danny very funny boy, he equally like singing, Best of luck dany wink
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by juman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by king100(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 18, 2011
are you gona win some cash n goodies?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Outstrip(f): 1:52am On Oct 18, 2011
done
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by ifyalways(f): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2011
Voted
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by chelseabmw(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=18pt]VOTED!!![/size]
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by chelseabmw(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2011
PLS GUYS,KEEP VOTING
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by eghost247(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2011
vOTED
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2011
@aloy/emeka, Davedavy, MarcAnthon, wishlolia, executinal, juman, king100, diluminati, Outstrip, ifyalways, chelseabmw & eghost247; There are the people i definitely expected would respond to vote, but the rate at which everyone responded is a amazing.

diluminati:

are you gona win some cash n goodies?
   Is there anyone who forbids the above mentioned? cheesy

tlops:

that was typo: Voted! not voted1, your son is adorable.
Glad to know that was a typing error.
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by mafolayomi(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2011
voted!
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2011
awww your boy is sooo cute! too adorable!! I voted 5. kiss
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by africa60(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2011
voted.gdluck
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by crusufixo(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2011
I am still yet to vote cos the competitions's tab keeps giving an error message, but the other tabs are opening. Has the competition ended or what ?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2011
mafolayomi:

voted!
africa60:

voted.gdluck
naijasexy:

awww your boy is sooo cute! too adorable!! I voted 5. kiss
Thanks for the votes and the complements.

crusufixo:

I am still yet to vote cos the competitions's tab keeps giving an error message, but the other tabs are opening. Has the competition ended or what ?
No, the competition is not yet over; Maybe the browser with the device that you're using is not compatible with the site
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by blank(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
Do u av to sign up to be able to vote?
Re: Campaigning For Your (quality) Votes by Vicjustice: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
blank:

Do u av to sign up to be able to vote?

Thanks for asking.
   No, you don't have to sign up, just click on the link and you're in the page, then, click 5

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omi Adio Train Station - Current Status / CERPAC Information / Why My US Visa Was Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.