Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries (25348 Views)

Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart / Reviewing Songs Released By African Artistes In The Last 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by References1: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burna Boy πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - 22

Wizkid πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - 13

Fuse ODG πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­ - 8

Youssou N'dour πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³ - 4

Mr Eazi πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Rema πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - 3 each

Asake πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Ayra Starr πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, BNXN πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Davido πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, K'naan πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄, Osibisa πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­, Oxlade πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Tems πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - 2 each

Amaarae πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­, Angelique Kidjo πŸ‡§πŸ‡―, CKay πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, D'banj πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Die Antwoord πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦, Fireboy πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Hugh Masekela πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦, Lojay πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Libianca πŸ‡¨πŸ‡², Maleek Berry πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Moliy πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­, Mugeez πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­, Musa Keys πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦, Naira Marley πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Olamide πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Omah Lay πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Pheelz πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Sarz πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, Shatta WaleπŸ‡¬πŸ‡­, VictonyπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ - 1 each

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1697648639445807521?t=4trV0T7TJfpbGQwCdU7lTA&s=19

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by TemplarLandry: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nothing ain't changed. Davido is still the dopest.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by LegallyBlunt: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
And one man stated in an article published on this site that Burna isn't a legend. That Burna isn't worthy of the tag.

This is just one parameter considering the African continent o. Not even Nigeria alone. But see the gap he gave the next artist.

Again, the fact speaks for itself.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burna Boy is very persistent

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Homologous: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
All I see is Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by tonididdy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Odogwu 4ray reason! πŸ”±

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by 43Ronin: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
who e epp

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by liamjakes247: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lol, This cant be true
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
WOW, unbelievable
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Rahkman: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
# I told them ......burna boy is the only African artiste to have his album enter top 10 in SWEDEN 3 times ......love Damini ,twice as tall and I told them, ....let the frogites make noise burna will do the numbers, music no be to dey sing " when I look into ur eyes all I see is your waist" na only foolish ppl dey listen to rubbish dey call am music

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by SultanOfPuna: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by butpro(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Where is oxlade
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by datola: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Fugazy2023: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Frog/toad voice is overrated

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Ballmer: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
I tot Mr easy is Ghanaian
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Yankiss(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nigerian Artistes leading as usual. We have talents. Despite terribly evil governance and chaos of life, good things still emerge from our country! grin

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Bashnigga(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Naija dey represent
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by oyeb15: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
We export expired artistes already in our music industry dustbin for UK to consume.

They top chart our artistes of yesterday. Imagine Mr Easy, Wizkid , Dbang , Rema etc

They suppose add Danfo Drivers, Artquyake, Obey, Sunny Ade , Victor Nwafor ,

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why must we always measure success with oyinbo standards

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by kenbee(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nigeria all the way!
Though UK chart is of recent just like Grammy these days.
Fela, bright Chimezie, Sunny Ade, Osadebe, Ras kimono, faz, tuface, p Square etc did the foundation for the modern days music artists

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by ChopDeMoney(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Is feels real good to see Nigerians dominating. But it is not enough.

I know am lazy when it comes to creativity, but we need to do more in other areas of Art.

We need to top chart in
Best selling fictional books to rival the likes of Tom Clancy and co.
Biggest movie in cinema
Go to every global sports tournament to to become Champions and not participants

We have the talents. Indigenous talents. Unlike those mofos in sports industries who believe the white skin is equal to winning s

I am tired of First Class graduates from those foreign schools. To my knowledge it has not add any value to our development indices.

Caveat: you are free to disagree with me but no insults.

I drop my mic.

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Myer(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
According to the chart, in UK, Burna is the best followed by Wizkid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by saphiere(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Davido not on the list cos of his sins

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by AndrewTate(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Green,white,green everywhere πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by jayAjoku(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
See how we are dominating the music industry by sheer will alone imagine what other industries we could be dominating if only our bastard leaders had sense

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by BoldBrainz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
butpro:
Where is oxlade

What is an Oxlade?

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Davido na only 2. I weep in Ghaniaian. grin grin grin grin

Arewa Radio 93.1 Kano / D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing