Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police (34543 Views)

Pregnant Woman’s Lifeless Body Found In Imo Bush (Graphic) / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Thekaghan: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
So I had to edit the comment I made earlier, after all my conscience still works like a human, RIP to the promising young man.

To all those that qoute me, check out the toxic comment on this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/7825421/lagos-state-govt-releases-blue

What goes around comes around indeed.
I hope your mental state won’t become a generational problem. You are beginning to exhibit psychopathy

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by AfonjaConehead: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:
So I had to edit the comment I made earlier, after all my conscience still works like a human, RIP to the promising young man.

Nice one bro,those coneheads are really sick in the brain...use ta be a good boy until they forced me to turn heel n come out with this moniker grin
Now they be preaching to ya what they don't ever practice..you need to see what they were saying when AIT's Raymond Dokpesi passed away!

Well Rip to the deceased.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by kereman1: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Nice one bro,those coneheads are really sick in the brain...use ta be a good boy until they forced me to turn heel n come out with this moniker grin
Now they be preaching to ya what they don't ever practice..you need to see what they were saying when AIT's Raymond Dokpesi passed away!

Well Rip to the deceased.

Bro their cry and wailing gives me orgasm, they can't take the hate they give, I totally ignored the mvfvckas, they own Lagos the own Lagos, they sold their ancestral land to to pls a cheap hoe,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by jojothaiv(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
We are talking about a soul, someone who is dead right now and what some low lifes could think of is to argue about whose region is better than the others.

Man inhumanity to himself.

Godspeed to the departed and condolence to his family, I pray they find strength in this trying but dark times.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ajsmart:
Wow! It’s no longer normal to be this cold and heartless towards a stranger’s demise shocked
Your level of bitterness is A1 shocked
Bitterness you say? Nah, am only serving the children of the devil the meal they love best.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
FATYTOY:

Eléríibú ọmọ ìran kiran. Aláìní ronú akindanidani. Whatsoever you've wished this soul will surely hunt you down.
Your hatred will surely consume you
Who cares about your stupid language and mind you, yorubas are not humans and hence cannot be considered as souls.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Psychokinetic: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Uselessigbos:

I hate igbos
Oh man!… This yoruba Mozulem 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖 thinks I give a fvck about his preferences. You can hate fvck your mother for all I care! 🤦‍♀️
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
jojothaiv:
We are talking about a soul, someone who is dead right now and what some low lifes could think of is to argue about whose region is better than the others.

Man inhumanity to himself.

Godspeed to the departed and condolence to his family, I pray they find strength in this trying but dark times.
The problem I have with you folks from the south-waste is you guys cannot tolorete half of what you dish out to others. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Proudlyomonna: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
kereman1:

Others are destined to be somebody in life,your own destiny na to do tribal hate and gbasgbos for SM all the days of your life till you go die enter grave undecided

How your future wan take bright with this kind rubbish, hopeless destiny wey your big for nothing bigoted head carry come dis life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by kereman1: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Uselessigbos:

I hate igbos

Bro u have been crying and wailing on this thread for over 5hrs pls don't give urself head truama.

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FATYTOY: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dayvidblue:

Who cares about your stupid language and mind you, yorubas are not humans and hence cannot be considered as souls.
Your hatred will send you to an early grave if care is not taken, because it's evident that you are losing it completely
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
FATYTOY:

Your hatred will send you to an early grave if care is not taken, because it's evident that you are losing it completely
Losing it you say? The only thing i have lost is the ability to feel any emotions for sub-humans.
Talking of early grave, i hope you get there soon along with all you hold dear.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
FATYTOY:

Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by xtivin(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
wittywriter:
RIP young writer

Wittyness
Scammer
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Kennyswag: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dayvidblue:

but igbo die in motor accident everyday while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures cheesy
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by FATYTOY: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Dayvidblue:

Losing it you say? The only thing i have lost is the ability to feel any emotions for sub-humans.
Talking of early grave, i hope you get there soon along with all you hold dear.
Exactly you've just confessed with your own mouth that you are not human, a child born to hate, generation of vipers, full of poison. Ọmo ọká ló nṣe ikú pa ọká, so is the hate you carry inside of you, except if you repent.
FYI: You don't deserve any response after this , so you won't be getting any "Never argue with an idiot in public because the general public will have no way of knowing who is who."

Enjoy the rest of your miserable life born out of hatred.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by ican2020: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2023
kereman1:

Thank you for editing the post and is better you don’t emulate those lost souls
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by dragunov: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Bronxie:

Show empathy and move on.Where's the humanity in you for God sakes,what is wrong with some of you guys on this forum.
We just lost a soul.

It's all because PityHoebee lost the election. He came 3rd but somehow, they want the tribunal to loop him over Atiku and install him as president in case the tribunal sack Tinubu. Thinking straight is not a forte for Obidients.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Take your sick assertions outta my mentions,don't ever drag me into what I do not want to be indulged
dragunov:

It's all because PityHoebee lost the election. He came 3rd but somehow, they want the tribunal to loop him over Atiku and install him as president in case the tribunal sack Tinubu. Thinking straight is not a forte for Obidients.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Dayvidblue: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
FATYTOY:

Exactly you've just confessed with your own mouth that you are not human, a child born to hate, generation of vipers, full of poison. Ọmo ọká ló nṣe ikú pa ọká, so is the hate you carry inside of you, except if you repent.
FYI: You don't deserve any response after this , so you won't be getting any "Never argue with an idiot in public because the general public will have no way of knowing who is who."

Enjoy the rest of your miserable life born out of hatred.
You have expended so many words without seeming the least coherent, the very hullmark of fools.
And to think of it you lack the ability to comprehend the most simple of sentences,
When i said sub-humans i obviously meant yorubas, it will entail great error on the part of anyone to classify your set as humans.
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by Egoveen48: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2023
Bakrabas:

You really need to move on, election has gone. Every man will surely tastes death, what do you want people to say when you depart this world.

Either Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba irrespective of the tribe in power que cera cera.

And perhaps in one way or the other, every single tribe has its contribution as regards the state of the nation

Oh that reminds me, if I may ask,

Who's the number 3 citizen of the federation?

He's an extraction of which tribe?
Are you Yoruba
Re: Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police by dragunov: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bronxie:
Take your sick assertions outta my mentions,don't ever drag me into what I do not want to be indulged

PityHoebee lost the election. That is why.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Oga go and report me to the mods that I said PityHoebee lost the election. Do something.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.