Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why I Often Travel To France, London and Spain By Apostle Constance C Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Often Travel To France, London and Spain By Apostle Constance C Friday (212 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Often Travel To France, London and Spain By Apostle Constance C Friday by constancefriday(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Apostle Constance C Friday explains why he frequently travels to London, France, Spain, Canada and many other places:
I love my home Folks a lot, he says.
Everything i'm doing on the global stage started at home. I don't despise my days of small beginnings
, just as Vincent Enyeama started from Enyimba international and represented us until we lifted the Nations Cup in Mali (one more time after trying several times, since1994).
I have some genuine fans, followers and disciples in these places and they deserve my energy, time, and attention just as much as you do.
Just as Jesus loves us all without his tongue in the cheek, that's how I love all my fans, followers and disciples without my tongue in the cheek.
I'm in the cockpit of our Jet with the chief pilot himself (JESUS), jump in on this flight (free of charge) our final destination is Jeremiah 29:11.
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C Friday Ani
(General Overseer of RLGC).

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2023: There Is Still Immense Room For Improvement / Lil Baby: The Rise Of A Trap Music Superstar / Watch Heartwarming Video Of Davido And Mayorkun That Captures The Hearts Of Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.