Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? (7163 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by BABE3: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
Why do you wear your shades/Sunnies/Sunglasses?

I'll go first;  smiley

I wear them to protect my eyes from the "sun" (outdoors).
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by r231(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
I wear my glasses cus i cant see without them

wear my stunners in the sun grin

wear my flexon to bed so that i can see whoever wants to kill me in my dream grin

wear my regular one when driving

and finally my reading ones when i am reading or infront of the computer grin grin
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by BABE3: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^ TMI.

r231:

wear my flexon to bed so that i can see whoever wants to kill me in my dream grin

Lool.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by iice(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Rarely wear them.  Mostly because i forget to put them on.
I only remember when i'm out on the water. . .the reflection from the light sometimes can be harsh.
Other times i wear it to hold my hair back. One of the reasons i don break my glasses finish. Nothing superglue can't fix sha cool
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Leffe2010: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
wear my after smoking

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear sunglasses while driving to scope chics without my wife knowing who, where and from which direction  grin
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Driving to class in the morning, the sun is blinding and shining towards moi direction. I might run someone over, short time enjoyment, long term consequence.

Rarely.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear sunglasses to shut out uv rays. I squint when it's sunny. The gurls love it when I squint but I'm having none of it. So, sunglasses.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Driving to class in the morning, the sun is blinding and shining towards moi direction. I might run someone over, short time enjoyment, long term consequence.

Rarely.

Driving to Class or u mean to say taking Keke napep to class, which vehicle in this modern world dont have shader?
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
odiaero:

Driving to Class or u mean to say taking Keke napep to class, which vehicle in this modern world dont have shader?

Sometimes I take keke too. But just from class to class, not from home to class.
What is wrong with riding keke? You think those chicks with tone azz no get secret too?
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

I wear sunglasses while driving to scope chics without my wife knowing who, where and from which direction  grin

Nigerian men. Ibe lo ti n bere o.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by kingsrod: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wear mine during the summer and winter cos sun and snow means blindness, Have a friend who wears his inside Subway, i still never understand that Package yet
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by cycline404(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
Well for me my girlfriend says the look of my eyes will attract lots of girls so i had to put it on cos i cant open my eyes clearly in the sun, !!!
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by DisGuy: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
rarely wear sunglass

What i dont get is people that wear them to weddings, in the church even the groom!!

you'll see it in the celeb/non celeb section, it's like its part of the bloody aso ebi
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Natasha2(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
I don't wear cheesy
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear them just for swagg only, i think ladies appreciate me more when am on googles cos i look sexy and charming to em.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by kunlemessi: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
It's beautiful plus it's swaggs especially in the room at night![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by kunlemessi: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

I don't wear  cheesy
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by horny4u(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear sunglasses to keep the sun out or indoors if i need to study someone or people without them seeing my expression or if i need to shut people out i wear my darkest sunglasses and keep a straight face.
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by 1Naira(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
collection free
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by engrj(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Me no reason,
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by ariyebaba(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by ariyebaba(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bcuz i dey do folo-folo for dem D'BANJ, 2 FACE,WANDE COAL,DR SID, DAREY, MI , BANKY W,ICE PRINCE, & OTHER NIGERIAN ENTERTAINERS/MUSICIANS/ARTISTS. Lest i forget , because of Baba Ruka wey dey 4 we area,
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by BABE3: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dis Guy:

rarely wear sunglass

What i dont get is people that wear them to weddings, in the church even the groom!!

you'll see it in the celeb/non celeb section, it's like its part of the bloody aso ebi

LMAO. You too gbam.

That's the point of the thread. I want people that do such, to expatiate on the reason behind their action(s).

Why would you wear sunnies at 9pm in Nigeria?  
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by mgbokoko: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
I dont wear!
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Switup: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
sadsmiley:d
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear it only when i want 2 snap. I dont do sunglasses !!!
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
Duh

Because of the SUN and SUN ONLY.

Sun glasses are meant for what they are "SUN"

Meanwhile they have indoor fashion glasses, so I heard. grin grin
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men. Ibe lo ti n bere o.

Na only Nigerian men
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by dangerzone: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
I wear them to see afternoon witches
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do You Wear Sunglasses? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
yorke:

I wear it only when i want 2 snap. I dont do sunglasses !!!
When you want to snap in half? People 'do' sunglasses?! What a weird world we live in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Men's Polo-t-shirts. Shirts / Get Your Braids On... / Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.