Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers (96764 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmakerโ€™s Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by eepeepook: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lying children on Nairaland will claim they read everything.
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Olaolex: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Adekot:
First to comment
Congratulations
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by naturefellow(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Johnthesuccess:
Those are the Obi supporters that wants to over Nigeria. Can we leave Nigeria in the hands of these idiots? No way. We really dudged a bullet.
you missed your meds?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by TeeFriz: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Wait you dey expect me to read all of that?

Lol stop playing
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Fiscus105(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Enibanks:
Weytin Una dey gain in sending Una nude to someone๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Wetin u na dey gain, by wearing tight clothes that would carry "yansh and boobs" out as if, u na dey sell them?
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by drimzsmoke(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Obidense:
Only fools send nudes

See your mouth like "fools"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, who sent them to be dating yahoo boys๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by NaijaCover(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by descarado: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
You are no Kim.
Even for your husband, do not send nude pictures not to talk of video.
The moment a man request for your nude, end the relationship.
Unless you are looking for something.
Goodluck to them.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by josielewa(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
celeb nudes full telegram na...at least every day I see about 20 new nudes from telegram...I dont pity all these females
Go to tiktok, see them dancing almost nude and saying all sort of vague and profane shit...why record yourself in the first place...and I can tell you that 70% of the time, they know and they do it for money....nothing else...snapchat, private snaps etc.....
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Jeyun: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Those are the Obi supporters that wants to over Nigeria. Can we leave Nigeria in the hands of these idiots? No way. We really dudged a bullet.
wetin carry politicians and politics enter here now? So obi don curse u abi na wetin be this? Better visit wuna village juju make u know wetin dey do u, this one no be ordinary.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Fiscus105(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
josielewa:
celeb nudes full telegram na...at least every day I see about 20 new nudes from telegram...I dont pity all these females
Go to tiktok, see them dancing almost nude and saying all sort of vague and profane shit...why record yourself in the first place...and I can tell you that 70% of the time, they know and they do it for money....nothing else...snapchat, private snaps etc.....

Tiwa salvage nudes still much on the internet, since it leaked, she hasn't made any effort to remove them despite how rich and famous she is.

She deliberately released her nude for whatever gains she wanted from it.

Who knows, if that's price devil required them to pay in other to be continuing trending and being famous.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by BraniacX(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
My advice to girls, and guys, if you've got personal content like that in people's possession quickly open an only fans account and start monetising your content because it is already in the public domain whether you like it or not or better yet never ever record yourself being intimate to avoid stories that touch. Only fans models are cashing out big time, if you want to be naughty then get paid for it but If you want to conform to our society's strict standards then do not be stupid even with those you trust

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by sylve11: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
As of the time of filing this report on Thursday, the video had been watched 123 million times on one of the websites.

Oh my goodness! shocked cool
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by LinoB: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where are the nudes?
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Mrniceguy001: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
I won't even share nudes with the woman I'll call my wife. That's how serious it is. Don't be foolish in the height of pleasure โ€” there are things that you can't delete off the internet...

Where do you think the things you delete go to? Your father dustbin? Nothing is ever truly deleted.

Don't be foolish in the height of few minutes of pleasure.

Except you want to tow the line of the Kardashians....

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Buharidgeneral: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
To tell you what, these victim-claiming-clout-chasers know what they're doing. They intentionally leak their nudes for a reason..

Forget the crocodile tears, some girls are brave enough to come up online with their full or semi-nudes, others do it cowardly..

Again, in the prostitution industry, some ladies are bold enough to show it and don't give a damn, eg. Mamigbagbo, Ada, Osa Lovely (before she relocated abroad), etc. While others don't show,eg Hilda Baci, Beverly Nwosu and most of her counterparts in nollywood/music, many of the girls owning hair, cloth/shoe, spa, manicure/pedicure, Love Machine/sexual enhancers' businesses online..

Let me not even talk about the female bankers...
Is osa lovely a Nigeria.?Tell me more
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Adelola77(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Another Instagram Influencer, Zinnie Nude Video Is Leaked

https:///another-instagram-influencer-zinnie-nude-video-is-leaked/
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Buharidgeneral: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
To tell you what, these victim-claiming-clout-chasers know what they're doing. They intentionally leak their nudes for a reason..

Forget the crocodile tears, some girls are brave enough to come up online with their full or semi-nudes, others do it cowardly..

Again, in the prostitution industry, some ladies are bold enough to show it and don't give a damn, eg. Mamigbagbo, Ada, Osa Lovely (before she relocated abroad), etc. While others don't show,eg Hilda Baci, Beverly Nwosu and most of her counterparts in nollywood/music, many of the girls owning hair, cloth/shoe, spa, manicure/pedicure, Love Machine/sexual enhancers' businesses online..

legend doff my cap
Is osa lovely a Nigeria.?Tell me more
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
RPG2020:

She is..............to Someone else.......... shocked

No, she is not... grin grin grin

But, if she is... I wish them good luck. tongue
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by shineeye1: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/leaked-nudes-flood-social-media-as-ladies-combat-blackmailers/?amp

Una never see anything. Since you abhor the admonition to be chaste, you will surely dance to the music you so love and you go explain tire...

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by itsme01: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
Only a pussy ass niggar blackmail people with sex and nude, inferior insecure pervert
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by charlesdinho(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
all these ladies with leaked nudes or sex tapes are ashawos. make una no de pity them

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Sweetvie: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Why do the whores have nudes in the first place?
Exactly
Are they tryna check if they're sexy or what?
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by dkidd: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... One day I will understand why you ladies allow guys take nude pictures of you, or why on Earth you will send nude pictures to a guy.

My wife doesn't send such to me when I am away on a trip, and I have never and will never send such a thing...!
Hmm I hope she's not sending it to someone else lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by NOwazobia: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nobody blackmail anyone.

They purposely release their nudes for clout.

Only a fool will think otherwise.
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by BigYash: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
Some girls needs to learn a lessons.. Why on earth will you record your nude and send to someone online or allow a dude record you offline? Social media turns so many to complete idiots
Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by wink2015(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
Itsamustwin17:
They use it to get more attention of followers.
Why would a normal girl be doing nude videos.

The moment you do nudes, just know the product is for public consumption.

What about those they kidnap and record their nudes for ransom collection?

Or

Those they snap picture or video while in the changing room.

NOW GOD GO SAVE US IN THIS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers by Olarewaju89: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
YoungLionken:

Lobatan! You have said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / American Lady Regains Senses As โ€™Yahoo Boyโ€™ Used โ€˜Jujuโ€™ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.