Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee (257 Views)

Nigeria SEC Seek To Raise Cryptocurrency Exchange Registration Fee / No Registration Fee, Only Like And Comment To Earn / Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee by Nonny95: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please Nairalanders, I want to float my table water factory and I want to know how much it will cost to get Nafdac registration number.

If there's any other registration to make, kindly inform me in the comment section.
Re: How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee by Rastafryrice: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:
Please Nairalanders, I want to float my table water factory and I want to know how much it will cost to get Nafdac registration number.

If there's any other registration to make, kindly inform me in the comment section.

Last time I did something like this
it was 30k, earlier this year
You need to register your business with CAC first

Should be within that range to 50k
You can DM me on WhatsApp let me guide you on how to go about it
Re: How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee by Nonny95: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Last time I did something like this
it was 30k, earlier this year
You need to register your business with CAC first

Should be within that range to 50k
You can DM me on WhatsApp let me guide you on how to go about it

Your number
Re: How Much Is Nafdac Registration Fee by Rastafryrice: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nonny95:

Your number
WhatsApp..0907 063 4855

(1) (Reply)

How to Obtain Certificate Of Mineral Buying Center- (photo) / Naira Posts Gain First Time In 3weeks On Parallel Market / Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.