Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help With Amazon Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help With Amazon Account (104 Views)

Make Lots Of Money With Amazon Fba Tonight / How To Recover Locked Amazon Account / Amazon Account Urgently Needed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Amazon Account by ify84(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please, i have tried to buy a Kindle book on amazon to no avail. They keep saying they can't confirm confirm my location.

Who can guide me to create an account where i can buy books or create one for me. Pls, it is very important to me.

I was able to buy an audible book but have not been successful in KINDLE.

HELP please.
Re: Help With Amazon Account by Rastafryrice: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
ify84:
Please, i have tried to buy a Kindle book on amazon to no avail. They keep saying they can't confirm confirm my location.

Who can guide me to create an account where i can buy books or create one for me. Pls, it is very important to me.

I was able to buy an audible book but have not been successful in KINDLE.

HELP please.
Dm me on WhatsApp 0907 063 4855

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Sharwama Making Business / Marble Capital Limited To Host Twitter Space / Benefit of Dating a Creative Minded Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.