Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks (1905 Views)

Policeman Captured Flogging Man With Cutlass Detained At Force Headquarters / Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured) / Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by Nksleek: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Video Of “Chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks Outrage

Widespread condemnation and knocks has trailed a footage that captured the moment a Nigerian chairman was seen flogging his apprentice.

In the footage that surfaced online, the chairman could be heard questioning the young lad if he doesn’t want to make money.

He was allegedly caught sleeping in the night while others were working.

Expressing displeasure, a social media user queried; “so it has reached the stage to flog person pikin in the name of to collect money. I won’t take this from anybody. God knows.

Another user said, “this is the height of it, flogging person on top illegal money when una dey collect is a no no, let the boy press charges and report the office immediately. This kind chairman na an!mal. He fit k!ll una.

Yet another wrote: “Na desperation dey bring this nons£nse so. After them don spend money lawulawu for club, them go come office dey maltreat boys. You nor go be chairman forever. Enjoy make he endure while it last, w!cked soul.”

Watch the video below;

Source: https://instagram.com/p/CwsduvrshAv/

Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by TimT: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na wa ooo.. All these boys very desperate for money... As na sleep wan kill am, you chairman kill am use him body parts make money na... Abi him dey owe you, wey u no want am to sleep fo night again?? This is highly ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Lol

Daju

Ka'la

cool
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by itsme01: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Your mate dey cloth you, house you , feed you , teach you work, come still dey flog you join
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by kereman1: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Stupidity, ontop illegal money, if I was the victim, the next day I don report efcc, or tip them on social media, I hate rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by izonborn098(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2023
The hustle is real and is not funny..
Why go o hk? if u are smart, u can even create ur own format.. Hk is a prison yard especially the ones with no movement..
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by Jjhunt(m): 2:23am On Sep 03, 2023
HK life no easy but na there positivity dey........all this na high spirit to motivate you to work hard and live.................
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by Shinjawestside: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Stupid people .

Death to all scammers
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by kabillionaire(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2023
That should be at a "Hustling Kingdom" (HK), I learnt that's how they discipline themselves there
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by Mhizzard(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
kereman1:
Stupidity, ontop illegal money, if I was the victim, the next day I don report efcc, or tip them on social media, I hate rubbish
them go carry you join
Re: Video Of “chairman” That Was Captured Flogging His Apprentice Mercilessly Sparks by Average9jaman: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hk grin

(1) (Reply)

A Man Being Burnt To Death For Stealing A Necklace, Live, Video Included / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving HUMAN FLESH / Teenager Beaten To Stupor After He Was Caught Stealing Chicken On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.