Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso (60772 Views)

Olaoye: Court Sacks Soun Of Ogbomoso, Orders Fresh Selection process / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Will he pay homage to the gods of his Ancestors 🤔🤔 just thinking aloud!!

Will he bow to the Orisha of his Village as Tradition and Culture demands🤔
He will. He can no longer pastor in rccg again.

Even Ooni has stopped going to church
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by compton11(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Politics has it's place and the traditionalists too have their place.

In Yorubaland (except for the emirate in Ilorin), you are allowed to blend religions. Alaafin Lamido combined traditionalism with Islam. Ooni Aderemi and Sijuwade both combined Traditionalism with Christianity.

Your why below:
that is why rubbish.

U don't have to be a particular religion before u can become head Royal of a Town
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2023
easyfem:
David was a king and a priest in the bible

bible is a balance good book
A priest of God not other gods
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

David was not a priest o

lipsrsealed
ps 100:4
The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by MakeWeTalk: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THIS IS THE PROOF THAT MOST OF THESE RCCG PASTORS ARE JUST CHARLATANS WHO ARE SERVING THE DEVIL

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW A WHOLE PASTOR WHO CLAIMS TO BE CALLED BY GOD WILL GO AND BE A KING AND INDULGE IN IDOLATRY AND DEMONIC SACRIFICES

BEFORE HE IS CROWNED KING....HE WILL UNDERGO A SERIES OF SACRIFICES AND PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE DEVIL AND THEIR ROYAL DEITY
well said, they dont want to hear the truth.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
ps 100:4
The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek

The verse is a prophesy about Christ

David was a soldier and often commit atrocities, his hands were dirty, that was why God never allowed him to build the temple

He often sins but God loves him and always forgives him

Moreover only Levites were ordained priests, he wasn't a levite.

Jesus Christ was ordained from heaven and came to reform some of the obstinate jewish5 rules

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by yemex04(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
which one be born again... The king of England is a Christian and they still find balance between culture and religion

Actually, in England Christianity is their own traditional religion i fact,the Arch Bishop of Centerbury occupies a top protocol steps ahead of British PM in hierarchy in the UK.But here we only slavishly embraced same here ni during colonization.. Same can be said of Islamic Religion.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by LionTiger(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
Civilisation has come to play in traditional institutions.
In this 21st century,it's good we have younger, educated, civilized and religious traditional ruler's .
His not the first,Iba Tejuoso became born again on the throne , while Olu of Ilaro was also an RCCG Pastor .kabiyesiiii o
There are thousands of them. Christians.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2023
MakeWeTalk:

David was a prophet,superior to priest.

David was a shepherd, also a musician, a Soldier and then a King of Judah before becoming King of the whole Israel

I don't know what you meant by he was a prophet, prophets have a code of living, David never lived like a prophet

And then I don't know how u mean a prophet is superior to a priest

Priests have to come from a particular lineage and they serve as leaders, the prophets were often anybody and sometimes there are a lot of them
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Lanre1st(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2023
yinkus6750:
Civilisation has come to play in traditional institutions.
In this 21st century,it's good we have younger, educated, civilized and religious traditional ruler's .
His not the first,Iba Tejuoso became born again on the throne , while Olu of Ilaro was also an RCCG Pastor .kabiyesiiii o

Double standard church, I’m getting to feel houses of god as a scam

How can we believe this pastor is not into idol in his pastoral life? I’m just thinking how easy it’s for a pastor to abandon ministry for tradition, knowing well he can not jump the ritual process. They are still the one preaching to us to distance from any form idolatry beside God.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

David was a soldier and often commit atrocities, his hands were dirty, that was why God never allowed him to build the temple

Jesus Christ was ordained from heaven and came to reform some of the obstinate jewish5 rules
How does not building a temple affects his priesthood?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by LionTiger(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2023
braine:
Lol.

Many of these pastors are traditionalists and deity worshipers. Some are politicians and delve into all kinds of things.

A lot of them use "Church" to cover up.
Not this man. I have worked with him.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
How does not building a temple affects his priesthood?

His hands were dirty, such person can not personally offer things to God

He was not a levite as well, only Levites were priests

He was a king who loved God and the feeling was mutual but yet there were boundaries and rules
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Lanre1st(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
LionTiger:
Not this man. I have worked with him.

Stop defending lies! Can you said he will not pass through kingship rituals rite? Can he distance himself or not support Idol worshippers. I’m not question him for being a Christian but my concerns is he was a head pastor, how was his belief in Jesus he preached? Or everything is about money and position to him
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

These are Moses law. David priesthood was in the order of Melchizedek
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by MakeWeTalk: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

David was a shepherd, also a musician, a Soldier and then a King of Judah before becoming King of the whole Israel

I don't know what you meant by he was a prophet, prophets have a code of living, David never lived like a prophet

And then I don't know how u mean a prophet is superior to a priest

Priests have to come from a particular lineage and they serve as leaders, the prophets were often anybody and sometimes there are a lot of them

In the old testament, God gave His Holy Spirit to only priests & prophets..

David wrote many psalms as a prophet.

Psalm 51:11
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.

Thats why he could prophesy

Matthew 22
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
These are Moses law. David priesthood was in the order of Melchizedek

That was Jesus being referred to in that Verse not King David

At King David's time, priests were chosen from a lineage and ordained as such
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2023
MakeWeTalk:

In the old testament, God gave His Holy Spirit to only priests & prophets..

David wrote many psalms as a prophet.

Psalm 51:11
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.

Thats why he could prophesy

Matthew 22
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.

43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Well you provided proofs

He was inspired by God to prophesy with some of his Psalms
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Eriokanmi: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Acekidc4:
Will he pay homage to the gods of his Ancestors 🤔🤔 just thinking aloud!!

Will he bow to the Orisha of his Village as Tradition and Culture demands🤔
Go and ask Oba Owu of Abeokuta how he was able to put idol worshippers to where they belonged as a servant of God. Then you'd understand what it means for a pastor to ascend a traditional throne nowadays

This man won't be the only pastor of RCCG who became king. Dem plenti. Many traditional worshippers have been converted through their reigns as Kings
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by kareemkamil(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
easyfem:

Plz use ur head, bible as damage Africa land
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Eriokanmi: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2023
kareemkamil:

How? Kindly explain Kareem
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by MakeWeTalk: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

Well you provided proofs
He was inspired by God to prophesy with some of his Psalms

Now God poured out His spirit, then it was only Prophets & some Priests
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by MakeWeTalk: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
kareemkamil:

What should we read the quoran angry
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by illicit(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
MakeWeTalk:

Now God poured out His spirit, then it was only Prophets & some Priests

Now someone else here is saying, King David was a priest as well, do you agree?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Darevofpeace(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2023
TotoGame:
Being a pastor won't stop him from Presiding over Skull mining activities 😂 Ogbomosho has a Long History of Skull mining , from the days of Oduduwa
Your name shows you are a f**l
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by GEEBITE: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2023
What about the Muslims that have been kings. Does their own religion permit worshipping "idols" ? We know your subterfuge. It no longer works.
ravensckar:
Politicians have succeeded in bastardising our traditional institutions. Why appoint a so-called pastor as king when he has to be involved in some idolatory cum traditional practices? It's antithetical!

Can a person serve God and still engage in idolatory? Or he will abolish our ancient traditional practices in the name of religion? This is the kind of confusion that weakened our traditional institutions and exalted foreign 'Abrahamic religions' above them.

This is absurd!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by GEEBITE: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Ooni has stopped going to Church in your imagination right?
phemmyfour:
He will. He can no longer pastor in rccg again.

Even Ooni has stopped going to church
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Sleekfingers: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
HelpMeee:
He is going to perform all those rituals and rites abi?

Yes, it is a must. Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2023
GEEBITE:
Ooni has stopped going to Church in your imagination right?
When last did you see him in Church
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by MakeWeTalk: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
illicit:

Now someone else here is saying, King David was a priest as well, do you agree?
Its like saying do you agree that a Doctor can do a Nurses job?

Prophets are above Priests.
Thats why David could eat the bread made for priests & was blameless!

Matthew 12
3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

Now whether he was or nay,he was superior to priests
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by Laren24(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
TotoGame:
Being a pastor won't stop him from Presiding over Skull mining activities 😂 Ogbomosho has a Long History of Skull mining , from the days of Oduduwa
See ritualistic and cannibalism Igbo man calling another people skull miner. Yeye Dey smell (spits)
Re: RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso by lamanda(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
easyfem:

I just want to make a correction on your statement, yes! the bible is a balance book but your post is wrong...David was a 'King & a Judge' in Israel NOT a Priest; after the era of judges was abolished.

Eli was the last 'Priest and Judge' of Israel, who ordained Samuel (a Priest) who later crowned King Saul who was the 1st King of Israel and subsequently King David...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.