Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What’s Going To Happen To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What’s Going To Happen To Me? (345 Views)

See Whats Happen To Those That Wish Covid-19 On Leaders(short) / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Going To Happen To Me? by lilyheaven: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2023
I came back home after 2 years from work , was cleaning off dust, I came across a bottle of astymin syrup... I haven’t even opened it yet...
I used to buy all those stuff before to gain flesh 🤭🤭.
Open it, poured some in a cup and drank..
Check the expired date.... lo, it has expired since 2021.
What’s going to happen to me biko?
I just drank expired drug.
2021 is a long time ago

Been drinking water to pass enough urine
Re: What’s Going To Happen To Me? by Abitolola: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2023
If you don't die by 3am, you'll be fine
Re: What’s Going To Happen To Me? by illicit(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2023
It's not poisonous

Nothing will happen to you
Re: What’s Going To Happen To Me? by Berrityga: 4:24am On Sep 03, 2023
E high you
Re: What’s Going To Happen To Me? by eepeepook: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Did you finally gain flesh?
Re: What’s Going To Happen To Me? by AntichristXXX: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Let me get this straight: You went to work 2 years ago. And you only returned home recently? Curious to know what kind of work you do

Now to your question. Nothing will happen to you. The drug only became ineffective after the expiry date.

That said. You should check the expiry date before taking drugs not after taking them.

(1) (Reply)

Blisters In The Hand---graphic Image Attached. / Leadway HMO Vs Reliance HMO / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.