Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Celebrity Dance Reality Show! Wow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Dance Reality Show! Wow (1085 Views)

Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Annie Idibia's Outfit To Chika Ike's African Diva Reality Show (pics) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Dance Reality Show! Wow by femorra(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
my people something is happening! first of its kind in nigeria! we re going to see dance as never before! anyone that loves quality dance has probably heard of Spirit Of David, if you havent, well tongue they are the best if u ask me!
They've come up with something very innovative. Its a dance reality show where SOD professional instructors are paired with our very own celebrities in a dance reality show! Coming to a tv near u!, I know its on NTA, STV in nigeria, AFRICA MAGIC on DSTV for the rest of africa, BEN TV in the UK and a station in the US that i'm not quite certain of, check out the details on www.sodtakes2.com pple the koko is that my fiance is dancing o! her name is Lovette she's paired with Ba, His name cant be revealed yet my pple i be your hommie o! vote for lovette and Ba, abeg o! more details on WWW.SODTAKES2.COM abeg o!

(1) (Reply)

D'banj: The Long Thin Man / Dbanj Vs Yahooze / I Need Links To Ini Edo, Genevievi Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Susan Peters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.