Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Make A Wish - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Wish (2649 Views)

Make A Wish For D Person Above U / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish by theffanyi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
smileyIll wish 4 a BETTER NIGERIA, LONG LIFE 4 MY MUM, OUTRAGEOUS WISDOM and WEALTH, GOD'S LOVE IN ABOUNDANCE. what about U undecided

Re: Make A Wish by cuteass1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
That God knows best and wish his will be done in my life and lives of my loved ones.
Re: Make A Wish by sanmius(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
angry
just did!
Re: Make A Wish by swing4real(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
To go to Heaven
Re: Make A Wish by ssRhino: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2007
Wish for define and undeserved favour of God, for me and my family and my woman.
For a better nigeria
Re: Make A Wish by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:56am On Sep 12, 2007

I wish (pray) for God's will to be done in my life. , Use me as he see fits for me to be used as a vehicle to help others according to God's will. I wish (pray) for the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone to come into my life soon and we work together in worldwide music & dance ministry. I wish (pray) for abundance & growth in less fortunate countries every night , and wish that my prayers are answered very soon,

love & light

Re: Make A Wish by olanajim(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2007
Amen!

I look forward to creating a platform upon which I would contribute immensely to the development of African youths. I pray, not wish, for me to realize that goal in my lifetime in the name of the living God.
Re: Make A Wish by adekennis(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2007
SwtNsoFLyy:

I wish (pray) for God's will to be done in my life. , Use me as he see fits for me to be used as a vehicle to help others according to God's will. I wish (pray) for the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone to come into my life soon and we work together in worldwide music & dance ministry. I wish (pray) for abundance & growth in less fortunate countries every night , and wish that my prayers are answered very soon,

love & light

I pray and wish the same grin
Re: Make A Wish by olanajim(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2007
Why don't you make a wish of your own? Or better still add to it?
Re: Make A Wish by olanajim(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Make A Wish by olanajim(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Make A Wish by skybeauty(f): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2007
i wish that God will grant me all the wishes of my heart
Re: Make A Wish by lololo(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2007
I wish, 4 a good life,
Re: Make A Wish by theffanyi(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2007
[swing real] ,start planing to die cry

Re: Make A Wish by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2007
I wish every child in Nigeria would go to bed everyday with a full stomach and enjoy good nutrition
Re: Make A Wish by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2007
i wish that something fantabulous will happen to all nairaland users today!!!!!!
Re: Make A Wish by olanajim(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2007
Aishah, I say Amen to that!
Re: Make A Wish by efuah(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2007
i wish to serve(pray) God in truth and i spirit
i also wish(pray) that there will be peace all over the world
especially our continent(Africa), good health and properity
AMEN!
Re: Make A Wish by jkpretty(f): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2007
I Pray/Wish that God will perfect all that concerneth me.

I Pray/wish that God grant my heart desires this day.

I pray/wish that God should fulfill his will & desires concerning my life & my family. Amen
Re: Make A Wish by lukmond: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
i wish and pray with all my heart that he'll come back to me.i wish and pray for God's forgiveness and mercy because that alone can bring him back.
Re: Make A Wish by fawwyb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
I wish and pray that peace and love of God  reign in this world, that the weak be strong, the poor be rich, that the needy be satisfied. I wish and pray for a NEW NIGERIA, a better tommorrow . . . . I wish and pray for the WILL of GOD to be done in my life and my well wishers . . . . .

Above all, I wish and pray that my soul will not be subjected to eternal condemnation. . . . .

With God all things are possible!!
Re: Make A Wish by CrazyMan(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
I wish I would become one of the wealthiest men on earth by God's grace wink
Re: Make A Wish by Easybaby(f): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2007
I wish everybody accepted JESUS CHRIST as his/her personal Saviour!!! wink cheesy grin
Re: Make A Wish by theffanyi(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2007
[easybaby] i mean this money stuff,u pay in Nira, then they pay u dollars. wink

Re: Make A Wish by kanmosyl(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2007
I wish above all things that thou(Nairalanders)may prospers and be in health even as thy soul prospereth.
Re: Make A Wish by Easybaby(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2007
theffanyi:

[easybaby] i mean this money stuff,u pay in Nira, then they pay u dollars. wink

How do you mean? . . .I didn't get your point undecided
Re: Make A Wish by theffanyi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
[easy baby] its one of this new runs, but if u dont understand, or trying not to understand,no problem. cool
lets forget it wink

Re: Make A Wish by Easybaby(f): 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2007
theffanyi:

[easy baby] its one of this new runs, but if u don't understand, or trying not to understand,no problem. cool
lets forget it wink

NO . . .I 'll not forget it . . .you must tell me what you meant undecided tongue
Re: Make A Wish by theffanyi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2007
angry [EASY BABY ] DO U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT, BUT IF U STILL WANT TO TALK THIS IS MY NUMBER;08037834112 U CAN FLASH or TEXT ME UR NUMBER. smiley THEN WE'LL TALK
I'VE GOT A LOT 2 ASK
DO ME A FAVOUR PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE smiley

Re: Make A Wish by chistiana(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2007
I wish God will forgive me all my sins and inequities. give me the strength to sin no more.
Re: Make A Wish by kerenti(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2007
I wish to know how to post a message on this site rather than replying others only.Help icon asked me to click on "new topic" at the board name but i just can't find that.Anybody to make my wish come true? sad
Re: Make A Wish by chistiana(f): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2007
ok u be JJC,

go to send new topic bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Form A Sentence With The Phrase For Your Birthday Month,date And Year / Fucking! Cool! Shit! Crap! / Please Kindly Help Solve This Quantitative Reasoning Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.