Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan (642 Views)

4 Tips To Fix Minor Car Body Damage Yourself / Car Accident At Bourdillon Rd. Ikoyi This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan by 7bucklife: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
I was on the right lane,connecting back to ring road and all of a sudden, a toyota picnic and micra dented my driver side bumper ,damaging my pointer and scratching my paint. Before you know if 4 men came down to attack me and we exchanged blows. 4 men against me. One managed to seize my keys and ran back into his toyota picnic. I felt helpless and challenged,a lexus rx 350 parked and came to my rescue and pleaded with me to let go. Now my side marker bulb and housing is damaged completely. I was driving on my own and next thing was a loud bang at the rear. Ibadan drivers need to be careful. I left them to their fate,but I know las las they would end up under a full steel tipper truck.i feel a bit weak with migraine and some little back pains from the whole drama. Someone hit me fro the rear and was stuck claiming right. No wohala. God help me the day I get my gun license ....now painter and panel with bill me almost 20k to fix damages.
Re: Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan by Moh247: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Close to Yinka Ayefele's music house abi?!
Re: Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan by 7bucklife: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don't know bit it was along the express. I'm living at edo but I felt helpless and angered cause the driver hit me fro. The rear and still was claiming right. Well no p. We would meet again
Re: Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan by fineboynl(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Really sorry about that. There are things one can’t avoid while some can avoided by prayer. Been lazy lately to pray before driving as i use to do.

2 Likes

Re: Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan by Kingdemu: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kpele

(1) (Reply)

Brain Box / Hello / Vehicles' Adverts By Customs Officers On Facebook. Scam Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.