Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Advice On Ram Rearing Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Ram Rearing Needed (417 Views)

Farmland For Poultry/cow/pig/ram Rearing Going For #1.5 Million / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 50 Broilers From A Day Old To 6 Weeks / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by Petroking: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am trying to start RAM and GOAT rearing in Abuja but I want advice from someone who is already involved in something like this. Please assist if you can. Thanks
Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by spinna: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Plant grass for them first, Have a vet kit, join goat farming groups on facebook, try and be always around and hands on.

I sell Brachiaria grass seeds which is your first step that will make them happy, check my Brachiaria posts, best of luck
Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by Maryam1234(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Petroking:
I am trying to start RAM and GOAT rearing in Abuja but I want advice from someone who is already involved in something like this. Please assist if you can. Thanks

You're starting Sheep,Ram and Goat Farming.

You need a shelter for them, identify the breed you will love to keep.Visit Kara so you will learn how to mix their foods,you can always get a Prof, Vet from Abbatoure Incase of emergency.

Finally, don't lose guide because livestock farming is a generational money making venture if managed properly.

I wish you all the best
Incase you need a physical Coach in Abuja I can provide you one FOC.
Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by soccerlite: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Look for farm around your site to gain first hand life experiences
Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by maisauki: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
You need more than many things...let me just scribble some things
Feed
Breed
Shelter
Thick skin
Thick skin
Thick skin
Thick skin
Thick skin
Thick skin, and thick skin

You might contact me for more but I don't give free advice
Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by Petroking: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Please leave me your whatsapp contact thanks

Maryam1234:

You're starting Sheep,Ram and Goat Farming.

You need a shelter for them, identify the breed you will love to keep.Visit Kara so you will learn how to mix their foods,you can always get a Prof, Vet from Abbatoure Incase of emergency.

Finally, don't lose guide because livestock farming is a generational money making venture if managed properly.

I wish you all the best
Incase you need a physical Coach in Abuja I can provide you one FOC.

Re: Advice On Ram Rearing Needed by Maryam1234(f): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Petroking:
Please leave me your whatsapp contact thanks

(1) (Reply)

Join The Leading Agriculture Trend / Its All About PIFACOON / 2 Tonnes Of Moringa Seed Is Available weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.