Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez (370 Views)

Selena Gomez To Adopt Children If She Is Single At 35 / Runtown With His Babymama, Selena Leath And Son (Photos) / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by newzurban: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gomez said she accepted to work with Rema because she loves his demeanor, stressing that she “just wanna take care of him.”.....read more here ➡ https://www.newzurban.com/2023/09/i-love-rema-wanna-take-care-of-him.html

1 Share

Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
I like him too, he's the only Nigerian musician I like
He's very decent and once granted an interview where he said he doesn't have the intention of sleeping with many women
Since that day I begin to really like him, he's rich, cute and respect his body.
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Zonefree(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I like him too, he's the only Nigerian musician I like
He's very decent and once granted an interview where he said he doesn't have the intention of sleeping with many women
Since that day I begin to really like him, he's rich, cute and respect his body.
Like, you expected him to say he has the intention of sleeping with many women

2 Likes

Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Zonefree:

Like, you expected him to say he has the intention of sleeping with many women
He has been living up to his words
You'll never catch him messing around women even when they throw themselves at him you'll notice this shyness in his face.
I like him sooo much ehn
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Ahmed0336(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Selena!!! him mama love am too and is taking care of him so just leave am jeje
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Solofresh2: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
This ain't Justin Bieber madam
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na why she carry bress dey touch am?She no no say na sexual harassment be that?What if the boy get bulge down there?Them go say him be pervert.
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by Soulsymbol99: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Solofresh2:
This ain't Justin Bieber madam

She has no idea wot she is getting into cheesy grin
Re: I Love Rema, Wanna Take Care Of Him – Selena Gomez by chocboi78(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
You think say na Jb be dis ? Better back off o

(1) (Reply)

‘bachelor In Paradise’ Couples Who Are Still Together / Coincidence Between Tupac Shakur And Mohbad.. / Top 10 Old Nollywood Actors That Died...RIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.