Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Don-jazzy Story - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Don-jazzy Story (719 Views)

The World And Fame Of The ‘don Jazzy’! / MUSIC MILIANTS Remix To Eldee The Don's "Na Wash" / Eldee The Don Is Back In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Don-jazzy Story by aloyemeka1: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
The Don Jazzy Story
on OCTOBER 15, 2011 · in MUSIC

*Haunted by love-seeking older women *His deals with Kanye West, Ikechukwu and Duncan Mighty *The Mo’Hit story *….And more

By Ogbonna Amadi Entertainment Editor

Michael Collins Ajereh (born November 26, 1982), better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian multi award-winning record producer, singer-songwriter, musician and CEO of Nigerian record label Mo’ Hits Records founded in 2004.

Recently rated as the 36th “Most powerful celebrity in Africa” according to Forbes Contents, Don Baba J as he was more fondly called by artists on his label tells his story.

Often mistaken for an older man, Jazzy tells Saturday Vanguard that he is haunted by matured and often married women who want his love.

He also clears the air on certain issues that have become a subject of discourse in the entertainment industry.

Read on:

The first time we were to have this interview ,you said you had nothing to say . So do you have something to say now ?

Don Jazzy and some Kokolets

I still don’t have much to say. It’s just a turning point when I suddenly decided that having finished a lot in a short while, many people want to know why I’ve stopped for a while. So I just got the confidence to talk to the press or anybody who wants to talk to me .

It’s not like I don’t have anything to say. Most times when my boys go for interviews and I get to read them or watch them on TV, 30% of what they say has to do with me. So, there’s no point granting interviews where I’ll have to say the same thing they’ve said about me.

Also, I’m a music producer and director and we’re not supposed to be in the public’s eye. I don’t see reasons why I should bring myself out when there are those who need the publicity more.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/the-don-jazzy-story/
Re: The Don-jazzy Story by webang: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85BniYH7hw

Brand new Video produced by ya boy Magnum titled “United We Stand” Prod by Magnum .
This track is on some Gangsta, Sexy and Grimy “ bars galore Magnum featuring Noni Zondi & whoisparadise.
pay undivided attention to each of this artist as they resonate through your speakers with their lyrical dexterity.
Video coming outlaw enjoy
Magnum's mixtape coming soon.
Click below to buy on itunes now
http:///p4vVXS

Follow us on twitter now
@iammagnum @nonizondi@ whoisparadise
www.iammagnum.com
Thank you support.
Yours truly,
Magnum

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, M.i, Darey, Other Stars Perform At Felabration 2011 / When You Feel Lonely,now Listen What Ur Man Say! Big Up.novado / Am S_fabulous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.