Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (819316 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (513) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Kengbeoro: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
Guys! I intend to bring in a mazda 323 car from Germany but I dont have the leeway owning to the fact that I am not sure of the amount it will cost me to clear it from the port and other miscellanous expenses I will incur on Registration etc. Pls do you have an idea? Pls respond ASAP! Many thanks!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
WE ARE TESTED AND TRUSTED CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT .

Call 08036363467 or send an email to info@dudzmobility.com

Want to have an Idea of what would cost to clear your consignment ?

Then click on the link https://dudzmobility.com/import-duty-app/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Kengbeoro: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mazda 323 year 1999/2000
Also considering Honda Concerto yr99/2000 and Nissan 1.6 yr99/2000
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
Kengbe-oro:

Mazda 323 year 1999/2000
Also considering Honda Concerto yr99/2000 and Nissan 1.6 yr99/2000

[color=#000099]N200k would clear each

Post Future inquiry click on [https://dudzmobility.com/import-duty-app/color]

2 Shares

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Kengbeoro: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
Femi, that is on d high side, it shd be negotiable?. Apart from the clearing what else do I need, like on reg etc, how much will it cost.
U can help by listing what re needed to make it free of all forms of harrassment from Law Enf. agents VIO, customs police etc w d respective costs.
Get bk to me soonest, lets see if we can deal.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
Kengbe-oro:

Femi, that is on d high side, it shd be negotiable?. Apart from the clearing what else do I need, like on reg etc, how much will it cost.
U can help by listing what re needed to make it free of all forms of harrassment from Law Enf. agents VIO, customs police etc w d respective costs.
Get bk to me soonest, lets see if we can deal.

]

I simply quoted the best price to get it duly cleared and it is advisable to make usage of Grimaldi shipping line to make clearing possible within 24hours(Yes 1 day)
After clearing all you have to do is have the vehicle registered for N25k which i can help you with and you are free to hit the road without fear of harassment by any your aforementioned law enforcement operatives.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

POST FUTURE INQUIRY IN THE THREAD POSTED BELOW

https://www.nairaland.com/1575271/licensed-customs-clearing-agent/3

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by blackmann(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
How about a 2007 Toyota Camry and a 2008 toyota RAV4? Both are containerized.

And what sort of things do i need for the registeration of the RAV4? i intend taking both cars to Abuja. The RAV4 has factory tinted glass and the works. what thing do u think i need handy for those crooked policemen on the highway?

2 Likes

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
blackmann:

How about a 2007 Toyota Camry and a 2008 toyota RAV4? Both are containerized.

[b]
The shipping line it is coming on would determine the clearing cost.
Do you know the shipping line name yet?

If you have not shipped those vehicles yet and not planning to ship other personal items in the container then i do advice to ship it Roro and on Grimaldi shipping line,that way i can guarantee your vehicle would be delivered as shipped and you would save money on clearing cost.

N650k and N350k would clear the 08 Rav4 and 07 Camry respectively if shipped Roro on Grimaldi shipping line and at "least" N100k more if shipped Roro on any other shipping line.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

blackmann:

And what sort of things do i need for the registeration of the RAV4? i intend taking both cars to Abuja. The RAV4 has factory tinted glass and the works. what thing do u think i need handy for those crooked policemen on the highway?

All you need to present at the licensing office is your Custom papers and the registration of your vehicle would be done for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by blackmann(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
femmy2010:

If you have not shipped those vehicles yet and not planning to ship other personal items in the container then i do advice to ship it Roro and on Grimaldi shipping line,that way i can guarantee your vehicle would be delivered as shipped and you would save money on clearing cost.

N650k and N350k would clear the 08 Rav4 and 07 Camry respectively if shipped Roro on Grimaldi shipping line and at "least" N100k more if shipped Roro on any other shipping line.

All you need to present at the licensing office is your Custom papers and the registration of your vehicle would be done for you.

unfortunately i do not know the shipping line yet. i am yet to even load the container itself. i do not want to RORO any of the cars because they belong to customers of mine. the last car i shipped out with RORO in June got tampered with as those port rats removed things like the radio and AC knobs, the Battery, jack and wheel-spanner, and the front logo of the car.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
blackmann:

unfortunately i do not know the shipping line yet. i am yet to even load the container itself. i do not want to RORO any of the cars because they belong to customers of mine. the last car i shipped out with RORO in June got tampered with as those port rats removed things like the radio and AC knobs, the Battery, jack and wheel-spanner, and the front logo of the car.

Sorry for your loss sir.
If shipped RORO on Grimaldi,it can never be tampered with(This i can guarantee if i get bill of Lading at least 3 days before the ETA of the vessel conveying the vehicles).
Do email me at duduconsultt@yahoo.com immediately you confirm shipping line so i can give you a definite clearing quote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Relax101(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
femmy2010:

[b]N650k and N350k
would clear the 08 Rav4 and 07 Camry respectively if shipped Roro on Grimaldi shipping line and at "least" N100k more if shipped Roro on any other shipping line.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com[/b]

Why 650k and 350k?
Break it down a little.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
Relax101:

Why 650k and 350k?
Break it down a little.

N650k to clear the 08 Rav4 and N350k to clear the 2007 Camry.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by remioshy(f): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
femmy2010,,

i want to ship a mercedes vito van 1998 from uk, filled with personal stuff, like how much will it cost to clear arrrrrnd what best way to ship it, what do i do to ensure not a pin gets stolen from it as i had a verrrrrrry terrible , hrrifying experience last year thru the devil incarnate agent i used.

thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hi femmy

I'd like to know how much it would cost to clear a Honda EOD 2003 & 2004 editions respectively. i hope to have them shipped next month.

thanks.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Walala(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
I have a 2001 Lexus car and a 2011 Toyota camry, what is the total cost of clearing each. They will be in a container with my furniture, bed, dining set, electronics and other house hold items. I am relocating back home. One guy told me it would cost me 2.4 Million naira to clear all items.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
remioshy:

femmy2010,,

i want to ship a mercedes vito van 1998 from uk, filled with personal stuff, like how much will it cost to clear arrrrrnd what best way to ship it, what do i do to ensure not a pin gets stolen from it as i had a verrrrrrry terrible , hrrifying experience last year thru the devil incarnate agent i used.

thanks

N200k - N220k(Depending on definition of shipped personal items) would have it cleared without any pin missing and do the following.

1 Have the back door and side doors sealed/welded.
2 Ship it on Grimaldi Shipping Line.
3 Make sure Bill Of Lading reach me at least 3 days before the arrival of the vessel conveying the bus.

Do all that and you would have shipment delivered as shipped and delivery made within max of 2 days after arrival of bus in Nigeria(Guaranteed)

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more clearing advice and service.

KINDLY POST FUTURE INQUIRY IN THE THREAD POSTED BELOW

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
petermania:

Hi femmy

I'd like to know how much it would cost to clear a Honda EOD 2003 & 2004 editions respectively. i hope to have them shipped next month.

thanks.

Have it shipped on Grimaldi Shipping line and N230k would clear either and delivery made Max 48hours.
I do advice to get BOL across to me before arrival in Tin-Can.

Looking forward to working for you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by pkv(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am learning.@femmo gud job

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by remioshy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
@femmy2010, will let u know few days before i ship it.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Walala:

I have a 2001 Lexus car and a 2011 Toyota camry, what is the total cost of clearing each.  They will be in a container with my furniture, bed, dining set, electronics and other house hold items.  I am relocating back home.  One guy told me it would cost me 2.4 Million naira to clear all items.   

The guy that gave you the N2.4 clearing quote probably gave you what he is sure he can work with.
The packing list would allow me give you a more definite clearing quote but with your explained to be shipped items and vehicles N2.1m would clear them and you are advice to ship on Grimaldi shipping line.

KINDLY POST FUTURE INQUIRY IN THE LINK POSTED BELOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
pkv:

I am learning.@femmo gud job

Thanks My Bruva.

POST FUTURE INQUIRY IN THE LINK POSTED BELOW

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
remioshy:

@femmy2010, will let u know few days before i ship it.

thanks

Okay would be expectant.

POST FUTURE QUERY IN THE THREAD POSTED BELOW

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Paul10: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Phemmy, please, the car has been shipped already but i am still expecting the Bill of Lading, how much is it going to cost me to clear an Avalon 2002 from New Jersey port in America. its through RORO but i dont know the shipping line. Await your response asap.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by reagand200(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
Bros femmo and fellow NLer,
wetin happen now?
Na only bros femmo just dominate,haba!
Me too i be clearing agent too.
But with a difference.
Kindly endorse me.

Abodunrin D.D

Call and lets talk.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
Paul10:

Phemmy, please, the car has been shipped already but i am still expecting the Bill of Lading, how much is it going to cost me to clear an Avalon 2002 from New Jersey port in America. its through RORO but i dont know the shipping line. Await your response asap.

Clearing cost vary between N220k - N230k depending on shipping line.
Call your shipper to either email you a scan copy of the BOL or simply check and tell you the shipping line your Avalon is coming on.
With a scanned copy of the BOL we can have pre - clearing formality completed to enable us avoid incurring any rent/demurage.  

KINDLY POST FUTURE QUERY IN THE THREAD POSTED BELOW

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
reagand200:

Bros femmo and fellow NLer,
wetin happen now?
Na only bros femmo just dominate,haba!
Me too i be clearing agent too.
But with a difference.
Kindly endorse me.

Abodunrin D.D

Call and lets talk.

My Bruva,
It is well.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Paul10: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Thank you Femmy, how long does it take for shipping to get to Nigeria from USA and what other things will be required aside from the copy of BOL you mentioned for the pre-clearing. Is there going to be cash involve at this level? Can you reduce the price to 200k for me, i will love to do bizness with you, but cost is of essence bro. Await your response asap.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Paul10:

Thank you Femmy, how long does it take for shipping to get to Nigeria from USA and what other things will be required aside from the copy of BOL you mentioned for the pre-clearing. Is there going to be cash involve at this level? Can you reduce the price to 200k for me, i will love to do bizness with you, but cost is of essence bro. Await your response asap.

It takes 3 weeks Max for it to get to 9ja and no other thing is needed aside the copy of BOL at this stage.
When vessel arrives i would get the cash and your ID Card to complete your clearing.
N220k would get your vehicle cleared.
Money is not easy,that i very much understand but it would be a bad business practice for one to quote a lower clearing quote and unleash a sudden need to balance and unanticipated balance.
For me,i give a quote i am sure would get your vehicle duly cleared.
Looking forward to working for you.

KINDLY POST FUTURE QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD POSTED BELOW

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by VIGTAR: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
I need a God fearing STRAIGHT, truthful, decent, neat, and gainfully employed, male flat mate for a multiple bedroom accommodation in Surulere, Lagos. Decent price & living condition.  You must possess a crime free history and able to provide least 2 guarantors . Call Thomas between 9am & 5pm week days on 08094639106.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bioroma: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
@femmy,pls how much does ur company clear Trucks? and how long does it take?I have a Mack Dump Truck[10 Tyres Tipper,1988] coming from d US already,it should get to Nigeria within the week,pls i need ur response urgently,tanx.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by abiamahart: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Femmi
Are these costs inclusive or exclusive of your charges?? I thought you are the guru on Benin-Lagos? Seems like you have crossed over. Clarify those charges and i will have my staff contact you. What happens to the keys of the vehicle especially if RORO as recommended by you?

Watching this thread or reply abiamahart@yahoo.com
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
bioroma:

@femmy,pls how much does your company clear Trucks? and how long does it take?I have a Mack Dump Truck[10 Tyres Tipper,1988] coming from d US already,it should get to Nigeria within the week,pls i need your response urgently,tanx.

N220k would clear it if it was shipped on Grimaldi Shipping line and N250k on others.
Do you have the BOL already in Nigeria?
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

KINDLY POST FUTURE INQUIRY IN THE LINK POSTED BELOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (513) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.