Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook (459 Views)

I Want To Learn Full Stake Web Development / Here Is An Opportunity To Learn Full Stack Web Development / Please Can Someone Recommend A Site Where I Can Learn Full Stack Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by kingsline: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Full-Stack Web Development In 7 days Ebook

Full-Stack Web Development In 7 days E-book
Are you looking to break into the exciting world of web development but don’t know where to start? Look no further than “Full-Stack Web Development In 7 days”!

This comprehensive guide will take you from beginner to full-stack web developer in just one week. With easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll learn everything you need to know about HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and back-end programming languages like Python and Ruby on Rails.

Not only will you learn the technical skills needed to create stunning web applications, but you’ll also gain a deep understanding of web development best practices and the latest trends in the industry.

click the link https://www.digistore24.com/redir/490219/KinsleyDuru/
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by ManAdii: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
It's either this person is mentally ill or high on drugs.
Learn what in 7 days?

1 Like

Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by ovanda(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Its getting to one year now and I've not finished the full stack web development course i bought at codecademy and someone here is talking about 7 days. Does this individual actually know what a full stack web development is?? I guess not.

1 Like

Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
7 days is too much, why not 24 hours? Once u learn html and css under 1 hour, the rest is easy na... 😒
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by DissTroy(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Like they say, when there's a gold rush, you can become rich quickly by selling shovels and picks.

Master Web Development in 7 days? You don't even master HTML in 7 days. Add HTML5 to it and it's prolonged.

But people love being sold fantasies so sell to them.
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by gaddafe(m): 5:43am On Sep 09, 2023
Don't fall for this sh*t people. You can't learn full stack in 7 days. You can't even learn front end in seven days not to talk of full stack. I'm not sure whoever posted this is a developer
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by HelpMeee: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
ManAdii:
It's either this person is mentally ill or high on drugs.
Learn what in 7 days?
ovanda:
Its getting to one year now and I've not finished the full stack web development course i bought at codecademy and someone here is talking about 7 days. Does this individual actually know what a full stack web development is?? I guess not.
bigadler:
7 days is too much, why not 24 hours? Once u learn html and css under 1 hour, the rest is easy na... 😒
DissTroy:
Like they say, when there's a gold rush, you can become rich quickly by selling shovels and picks.

Master Web Development in 7 days? You don't even master HTML in 7 days. Add HTML5 to it and it's prolonged.

But people love being sold fantasies so sell to them.
gaddafe:
Don't fall for this sh*t people. You can't learn full stack in 7 days. You can't even learn front end in seven days not to talk of full stack. I'm not sure whoever posted this is a developer
Lol grin
Well,he said "learn" not master. I learnt mine in about that time.
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
HelpMeee:

Lol grin

I like your line of defence but the insinuation is the duration for understanding it. Maybe you can learn HTML in a week (not mastery) but full stack development is something you learn in months and gain full mastery of in years.

Saying 7 days, that's a very disrespectful statement to full stack developers and the subfield of full stack development. If you wanna learn something in 7 days, learn graphic design with Canva... Not full stack development.
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by gaddafe(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
HelpMeee:

Lol grin

Stop quoting me if you want to say nonsense. I repeat myself for people to hear. You cannot learn full stack in 7 days. Don't be bamboozled with rubbish talk of learning and mastering. You can't learn HTML in seven days not to talk of combining it with CSS and JavaScript. Who do you think you're quoting. Do you think we are babies here?
Re: Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook by steno1: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2023
lol. You cant even master fullstack dev in one year, even if you put 6-8hours learning consistently everyday. At best you will know the basics/foundation. But not a master.

(1) (Reply)

How Tech Guys Receive Payment? / / Web Development Training. Learn From The Best! Starting On Monday. Hurry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.