Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses (340 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys / Article Writer, Rewriter, Content Developer And Researcher Needed / Pls I Need A Professional/hr To Rewrite My Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses by jozzee: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
I need a high-quality rewriter to rewrite 3 synopses (800 words altogether). The synopses currently failed originality.ai check, as the writer used chatgpt, quillbot, or other AI writing tools.

Your job is to rewrite the synopses and give it a complete human touch so it can pass originality.AI check.

Please note that the use of chatgpt, quillbot, etc. for rewriting is not allowed.

You should be able to deliver each content quickly and perfectly.

The rewritten synopses should flow well and be interesting to read.

Good use of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc.) is essential.

NOTE: You must be willing to do a 100-word sample, so I can see your fit for the job.

This is a small job but there's a potential for more jobs if everything goes well.

Contact me on Whatsapp: 081...67...80..44...01

P.S
Budget is N2.5/word
Payment will be made after the rewrite.
The content is already plagiarism-free but detected as bot-created, so this isn't just about plagiarism.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses by gratefulheart(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
N20 per word of you're ready.

jozzee:
I need a high-quality rewriter to rewrite 3 synopses (800 words altogether). The synopses currently failed originality.ai check, as the writer used chatgpt, quillbot, or other AI writing tools.

Your job is to rewrite the synopses and give it a complete human touch so it can pass originality.AI check.

Please note that the use of chatgpt, quillbot, etc. for rewriting is not allowed.

You should be able to deliver each content quickly and perfectly.

The rewritten synopses should flow well and be interesting to read.

Good use of the English language (grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc.) is essential.

NOTE: You must be willing to do a 100-word sample, so I can see your fit for the job.

This is a small job but there's a potential for more jobs if everything goes well.

Contact me on Whatsapp: 081...67...80..44...01

P.S
Budget is N2.5/word
Payment will be made after the rewrite.
The content is already plagiarism-free but detected as bot-created, so this isn't just about plagiarism.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite 3 Book Synopses by jozzee: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
This vacancy has been closed and is no longer accepting applications.

(1) (Reply)

Radiographer And Data Officer Recruitments / Job Vacancy In Banking Sector / Supply Chain Supervisor & Inventory Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.