Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? (6903 Views)

Poll: Which out of the following is your best Gta Game?

San Andreas: 53% (7 votes)
Vice City: 15% (2 votes)
Liberty City: 23% (3 votes)
Ballad of gay tony: 7% (1 vote)
Chinatown wars: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by 4kizo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
U guyz re not playing any game jst checkout SCARFACE tony alpacino
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by bxg(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2011
Scarface nt bad
Best 4 me is still san andreas, Was disapointed wit gta iv wasnt errm gangstar enough 4 me
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 3:57am On Oct 19, 2011
I have played vice city(ps2), liberty city stories(psp/ps2), vice city stories(psp/ps2) but san andreas(ps2) is definitely the best have ever played, i could remember when we(I, my elder bro and my friend) completed the game that we caused a lot of chaos. . .
fateavon4u:

Honestly,i think playin d game wt cheats makes d game boring 4 me.
i agree with u, using cheats with d game makes it rily rily boring.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2011
av played SANANDREAS,vice city and liberty city countless of times and i believe SANANDREAS is still the best.going from ruggedity to real life xperience of a Black guy, am still addicted though its been a while i played it.whenever am on any console its alwaiz GTA and preferrably SANANDREAS

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by vichenzo: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2011
If you haven't played san andreas you haven't seen the best of grang theft auto its way off tha hook!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by debusy008(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
for any game cheats enter any of dis sites: cheatsplanet.com, gamesradar.com, gamespot.com, jumbocheats.com, cheatcodesclub.com enter tru google
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by mykali(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
its between Liberty City stories and San Andreas
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Lucario007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
WOW i never expected this much attention, well you guys have made it clear: San Andreas is the best!!! and i'm going to get it for christmas wink
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Feichi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
My bests are San Andreas, GTA 3 and Vice City, Im looking forward to playing GTA 4,
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by mkmyers45(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2012
Has to Vice City...esp Demolition Man
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Lucario007(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2012
How about GTA IV, does anyone like that one?
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
San Andreas
Ballad of Gay Tony
Liberty City

in that order.

the originals SUCKED B@LLS. tongue

Sorry to say.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
GTA San Andreas (CJ muthafuka)
GTA IV
Ballads of Gay Tony
GTA Vice City
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2012
This game is very boring to me, i have GTA IV.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Sunymoore(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2012
Okija_juju: I am a die hard lover of Vice city, Still have it on my laptop,
since u said ur a die hard 4 it so is the essence of "still" im ur commnt
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Av gt a china town but 4get say dem look small d game mk sense pass vice city,I hate dat spray tins in san adreas,maybe vice city mks sense after all
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2012
enitan2002: This game is [size=18pt]very boring[/size] to me, i have[size=18pt] GTA IV.[/size]

shocked shocked shocked

WHAT??!!

'BORING' AND GTA 4 HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE SAME SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by daryoor(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
san andreas in not just the best g.t.a its the best game in play station 2. The gameplay arena is large, the are lots of activities, the storyline and the characters flaws any other game for me (and any body into hip hop, i guess). Characters like wuzi mi, ten penny, big smoke, catilayna....... Come on, its obvoiusly the best.
Re: Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
daryoor: san andreas in not just the best g.t.a its the best game in play station 2. The gameplay arena is large, the are lots of activities, the storyline and the characters flaws any other game for me (and any body into hip hop, i guess). Characters like wuzi mi, ten penny, big smoke, catilayna....... Come on, its obvoiusly the best.
Catalina was a trip! grin grin you can tell her character in SA was last moment because she was completely different personality wise in GTAIII than she was as a loud mouth-homicidal winch in GTASA.

anywhooooo..Graphically speaking, compared to the next gen.GTA series, obviously GTA:SA is lacking many things. But as you said the ability to do much more than in the previous games is what makes GTA so amazing. The dialogue, storyline and characters made the game easy to relate to. It was definitely THE GAME that changed the GTA brand (for the better) as well as other non-directly related games like it (ex. "saints row", "godfather2" and more recently "sleeping dogs"wink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scarface Pc Game Graphics Problem.. / Help!!!! My Infinix Hot 6 Is Not Compatible With Pubg / Hopeless Land : Fight For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.