Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents (660 Views)

Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Spectators: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Missing FUOYE student found dead, school condoles parents

It was gathered that the nursing student went missing after she went to class for a night reading on Monday, September 4.

Her roommates were said to had declared her missing when she didn’t return from the night reading. Her colleagues later launched a search for her, during which her books and other materials she took to the class were discovered in a large pond.

Fast forward to Wednesday, September 6, she was reportedly found buried in a shallow grave behind her faculty with her eyes plucked out.

She also reportedly sustained severe injuries on her head and there are indications that she was raped.

https://spectatorsng.com/missing-fuoye-student-found-dead-school-condoles-parents/

Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Bluntguy: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nemesis must catch up with the culprits sooner or later.
May her soul find rest.
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Ladyclara002(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
Such tragic news. May the family find the strength to cope with their loss
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
shocked
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by AllenSpencer: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fvck!

I will say it again, we were not all created by the Almighty God.

The devil was also mass producing his own people same time, and it wasn’t documented!

You cannot tell me God created those that perpetrated these kind of evil. It’s impossible!

How do they sleep at night? Do they have a conscience? These class of people were sent to Earth by evil powers!
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Reelmii: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
They will not escape karma..this is one reason i dont encourage night reading outside ur room,, or going back to ur room alone after night reading...learn to go in group......its not like it is totally safe but there is a sence of security
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by bigdawg7: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
mean! this news just change my mood

1 Like

Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Xscape1993(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wickedness of humans to humans..
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by DejiPlug(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Condolences to her family. karma is real
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nna ehn See as dem kill this fine yoruba babe angry
Weytin dey worry this Af0nja with and skull mining

1 Like

Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by stamapro(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Somebody's child or children did this to somebody's else child, and expects to succeed in life!!!! Not possible. That is why the high rate of death recorded amongst the youth. You murder sleep, you can't find sleep till you too cross. Even when the repent, there are consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Smitaro100(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nawa o.. such a wicked world, someone sound and healthy life just cut short by her fellow human for no tangible reason.. too bad. sad

May her soul rip.
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by thorpido(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Such dastardly act.Condolences to her family.
May the perpetrators never know peace.What is the gain for them?
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Jayboi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jesus. This is so sad
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by Creamypie(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria. Yahoo boys don cone again
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by adecz: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
undecided

Yahoo➕ in action.

What a tragedy and loss to her
family.. 😞
Re: Missing FUOYE Student Found Dead, School Condoles Parents by NaijaGoBetter2: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2023
When is Jesus coming? We are totally lost

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Community Kicks Against Constitution Review, Excommunication / Bobrisky: I'm A Fan Bob ,how I Wish I Can Visit Bob At The Ikoyi Prison. / How Robbers Blasted Their Way Into Ilaro Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.