Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tracking Devices For Kids And Teenagers, My Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tracking Devices For Kids And Teenagers, My Experience (152 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking Devices For Kids And Teenagers, My Experience by david102(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
As a parent, I can't stress enough how important it is to have a tracking device for your teenage kids and children generally. Most times It provides peace of mind and can be a lifesaver in unexpected events. Let me share an experience that happened a while ago.

A few months ago, my daughter Jennifer went to a friend's house to do an assignment like that. Normally, we trust our daughter, but that evening, I had a feeling. I decided to discreetly check her location using the tracking device on her phone and wrist watch. To my horror, I noticed she was at an unfamiliar location, far from her said friend's house.

I immediately called Jennifer but her phone was in silent mode. I was Panicking, and I rushed to my car with the tracking app guiding me to her precise location. It turned out she went to attend a party at someone's house without letting us know. When I arrived, I found her in an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation, maybe I was overreacting

Having that tracking device was a lifesaver. It not only allowed me to find her quickly but also showed her the importance of communication and safety. We had a serious conversation, I had to drag her ears well. I'm grateful that nothing worse happened that night. The incident reinforced the importance of using tracking devices responsibly to ensure our children's safety in an increasingly unpredictable world.

Would you want to get a tracking device for your kids?

(1) (Reply)

Talk Marriage Early In Relationship / Can I Still Learn Fashion Designing At 40 Years / Committee Of Friends Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.