Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. (250 Views)

Free Websites To Watch Kdrama With English Subtitles / Best Websites To Watch And Download Kdrama With Low Data And English Subtitles / Reasons You Need To Watch Doctor Lawyer(kdrama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Newborn27(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Good evening family!

I'm actually studying a course relating to guidance and counselling in one of the federal universities.... being a Korean movies lover... I'm thinking about going into watching more of their movies that centered on counseling...just like I've watched that of crime... medicine and law in the past.

I don't know if anybody has referrals on the ones I can download to help strengthen my knowledge about my field of study.

It might also be an American movie too .....I need your suggestions Sirs/Mas.

Thanks
Cc;
Mindlog and others
Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Crash landing on you.
Royal gambler..
it's okay not to be okay.
One ordinary day.
Hyde, Jekyll, Me.
She was pretty..
kill me, heal me.
School 2017 ..
Fight my way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Newborn27(f): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jeon:
Crash landing on you.
Royal gambler..
One ordinary day.
Hyde, Jekyll, Me.
She was pretty..
kill me, heal me.
School 2017 ..
Fight my way.

Thanks so much for your swift response Sis
I'd start trying them one after the other.

I wouldn't mind if there are more.
Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Newborn27(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jeon:
Crash landing on you.
Royal gambler..
One ordinary day.
Hyde, Jekyll, Me.
She was pretty..
kill me, heal me.
School 2017 ..
Fight my way.

Due to my working routine...I barely have time for leisure...I just finished watching the episode 24 of the royal gambler I downloaded.

I'm grateful for the referral... I've learnt more on that Kdrama.

I'd surely watch the others no matter how long it seems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28
Hi Newborn27, long time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28
You should try Blind . Crime thriller , involving a past and a present case. Dealing with traumas and emotional breakdown.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Jan 28
Then welcome to Waikiki season 1. Genre: comedy.

⚠ Don't watch in public, Better keep a tissue or handkerchief next to you to wipe up those tears, Better stay next to restroom Incase of pee caused by laughing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kdrama Based On Guidance And Counselling. by Newborn27(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28
Jeon:
Hi Newborn27, long time?

Happy New Year Sis.

I'm usually busy during school period... I'm regular on here during the holidays.

How's life at your end Sis?
Thanks so much for checking on me ma. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Guy Ritchie's Characters Remind Us Of Stalin, And The Plots Of His Films Rem / Handling Rejections In Nollywood / Genesis Cinemas Present "Cupid's Kisses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.