Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) (24414 Views)

Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / SARS Breaks Into Delta Mall (shoprite) To Arrest Alleged Yahooboy.(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
More than likely scripted...!
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by royalfly(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YidxEM7XBXU

Pastor spotted praying for a YahooBoy. The pastor was heard praying against any stubborn "client" refusing to pay him money

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Na benin pastor be this
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Taxon0my: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools. A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Millimann:
Must be a comedy skit.

No pastor will do that.

No Pastor?!! You sure about that?!!... Lol.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by omojeesu(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
"Pastor"
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by SILVERLINES: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Even the pastor na yahoo man
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
I didn't watch.

But how could this hit front page? Moderator that shifted it to front page ought to have watched and drew analysis in order to ascertain if it's a skit or real.

Putting into consideration numerous number of persons saying it's a skit
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Agugbadin: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
He is not a pastor,Nigerians use tge word pastor indiscriminately.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Pleniry(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
This must be a skit. But never use the name of God in vein. Know your boundaries.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Akhaz024: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Useless fake pastors everywhere!!

These pastors are the ones encouraging ritualist in our society undecided. They don’t care whether you’re a ritualist or not, just give them money and watch them pray nonsense prayers.

Useless men!!

You always find a way of putting the word men in your comments
Are you not tired. 😐
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Most pastors give preferences to members who pay the largest tithes and and wealthy irrespective of source of wealth.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:
This one is not different from Oyakhilome, na he no get.
With him ankara like flag of Uzbekhistan.

Oyakhilome is even worse. He uses his altar to promote and give awards to fraudsters, criminals and thieves of all kinds.
how do you know all these? Better watch what you type on public forum
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by AllBlack: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Millimann:
Must be a comedy skit.
No pastor will do that.

You know little about the society you are in. Very little.
Back then in _____ I knew one pastor that preached every morning in the streets.
Next thing he was driving a Nissan Pathfinder and with an upgraded Loud speaker for morning preaching. Who buy the car, suit, speaker? Na him son wey all of us follow dey do G that year.
Let's not talk about Pastors that come to seek for sponsorship.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
He is not a pastor . He is a bishop or Apostle!
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Lols ....listen to him....he said...

In shijus name....
And that he is a servant of the Oracle....

This man has nothing to do with God actually.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Thundafireseun: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Are Nigerian pastors not yahoo men? Awon pulpit bandits claiming to be man of God e.g Apostle sulaiman, Bakare, Adeboye, and that Winners vulture

Remove winners from your speech
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Mosba: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
As long as you pay your tithes regularly, all your sins are forgiven
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Chibuzoripob: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
sad waste of TIME
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Useless fake pastors everywhere!!

These pastors are the ones encouraging ritualist in our society undecided. They don’t care whether you’re a ritualist or not, just give them money and watch them pray nonsense prayers.

Useless men!!
How about most girls of this generation, do they care as well from where the money comes from.

Or are these girls, these yahoo boys beat up. Most girls of this generation, date internet fraudster for money, after the beating, and rituals the guy must have done with her body.

When she is about getting to late thirties, that is when she will begin to be serious with life, pressuring the decent guy, she managed to get. When he would come to see her parents.

It's only a foolish man, that still falls for this trap, this 2023.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by RecentHistory: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
how do you know all these? Better watch what you type on public forum

Please shut up and stop defending nonsense. Were we not all here when Oyakhilome gave Maxwell Odum an award? Abi na me send am to collect money from bank fraudsters?
What of the one who stole Sheraton generator, sold it and gave the money to Christ Embassy, only for Oyakholome to write an appreciation letter to the thief.

If you quote me again, I will drop receipts here. Everything dey online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Taxon0my:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools. A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate
4500? Oga go and get a job. There are apps, that can do this for free.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Newsstories1: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
"Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Regex: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
A registered Yahoo man praying for a deregulaised one.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Metrofox(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin person dey you say na servant of oracle. You come here dey disturb us say na pastor
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
No be pastor, na servant of oracle grin
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by izonborn098(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Millimann:
Must be a comedy skit.
No pastor will do that.
DEY PLAY
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by dragunov: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Pastor spotted praying for a YahooBoy. The pastor was heard praying against any stubborn "client" refusing to pay him money

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This is a man called by his belly and not God.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by dragunov: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
RecentHistory:

Please shut up and stop defending nonsense. Were we not all here when Oyakhilome gave Maxwell Odum an award? Abi na me send am to collect money from bank fraudsters?
What of the one who stole Sheraton generator, sold it and gave the money to Christ Embassy, only for Oyakholome to write an appreciation letter to the thief.

If you quote me again, I will drop receipts here. Everything dey online.

Don't mind those pulpit robbers. And people defend them so vehemently because nobody likes where the truth and righteousness is held in high esteem. They are comfortable with pulpit robbers and lechers because that is what they are too.
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by RedAlert08(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

clearly a Yorrrobber pastor
Re: Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) by dragunov: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Remove winners from your speech

Why? Among the bandits that have infested the house of God, he is the chiefest. A man whose only message for decades had been tithe and offering, teaching men presumptions and masquerading it as faith; propagating the gospel of greed, ascribing glory to Mammon while downgrading the reason why Christ died and resurrected. Here is a man whose life mission has been to lead people astray, distracting people from focusing on Christ while they focus on billionaires like the Rockefellers, Gates, Musk and Soros etc. despite the fact that Jesus Christ himself said that the life of a man does not consist in the abundance of material things. When I was in the University, Donald Trump was the superstar that every greedy punk pastor had as their mentor. All of them all claimed Oyedepo was their spiritual father. Nonsense people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob / Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) / Man Gruesomely Murdered In His Home In Kano State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.