Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries (761 Views)

Shop For Your Groceries And Save Big. / Incredibly Cheap Groceries From Raobiis Stores / Unbelievably Cheap Groceries For Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Guys

Just found one of the best websites for your agro grocery shopping in Nigeria

Was so busy this week and I dont stay near a market. saw a sponsored post on their price of meat

I just said let me try. Oh boy..the meat was plenty, tomatoes was affordable, the ijebu garri I have been craving was there

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Guys

Was so busy this week and I dont stay near a market. saw a sponsored post on their price of meat

I just said let me try. Oh boy..the meat was plenty, tomatoes was affordable, the ijebu garri I have been craving was there

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hour
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours

1 Like

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours ..

1 Like

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours

1 Like

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hour

1 Like

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by Xtianart(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is awesome.
Isn't this music to the ears of busy professionals in Lagos?

Money is always in circulation but time never is.
So, I've learned not to prioritize money over time.

I am also familiar with sundryagro too. Having a personal shopper run your grocery errands and sometimes using their 'book a cook' feature just drastically reduce the burden of food-related worries.

I highly recommend the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours...
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guys

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Guys

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Guys

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com -
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 30,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hours grin
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2023
Guys

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 100,000 naira
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:32pm On Jan 02
Guys

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by stalwart: 10:30am On Jan 10
Hi everyone,
I make stickers,labels and sacks& bags branding for your products at an affordable price.
Give your products befitting, attractive and professional look on the shelves.

Zero.eight.zero.five.seven.seven.eight.four.zero.six.eight is the WhatsApp number to reach me.
More sales this year
Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:55am On Apr 27
Guys

Re: Sundryagro.com Is The IDAN Of Shopping For All Your Groceries by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:56am On Apr 27
Cheap palmoil now available grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
For bulk order call 08112658211

(1) (Reply)

How Pure Is Pure Water? / Discover Food For Healthy Living. / Fufu Recipie Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.