Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. (124 Views)

Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! / Owning Just Any Land Isn't A Big Deal! Tell Me About The Location! / True Story: Mr Phillip Missed A Lifetime Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. by derwin(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
In 2019 I had an offer on the table to sell Epe (Omu ) precisely for 300k per plot with the leverage to still add my markup and earn a commission from them..
Guess what I did?

I turned the offer down🥲

I said to myself; who is thinking of Epe now?
But unbeknownst to me, the top shots have long positioned themselves for the Big Hit!

They followed the trend of Gov. Ambode's tenure and bought massive Acres and Hectares of lands, I mean thick Bushes!

My eyes were opened in 2021. I was on my way to Ijebu-Ode and decided to use Epe as a faster route since I live in the terrains of Ibeju Lekki.
What I saw when I got to Epe was far from what I thought it was. Fortunately for me, I had to wait like other passengers for the vehicle to get loaded before we moved, I used that period to feed my eyes.

Gov. Ambode really played a pivotal role in transforming Epe. The road network, the markets, the situation of industries, the commerce life, electricity.. all left me awestruck, how did this happen? I never envisaged it would happen this fast.
Just as I was thinking, a funny thought crossed my mind...

I wanted to find out if the offer I had in 2019 to sell was still available🤭 I reached out to the guy who wanted to onboard me to sell then (with my tails behind my legs) to ask him if the offer still stood..
His response was a mixture of high class sacarsm and teasing. He used the longest Laughing streaks of emojis I've ever seen, I could feel that he was telling me (your head no correct, after how many years, you just de wake up)

Of course! What did I expect? But as a guyman that I am, I did as If the laughter no pain me.. I laughed back to to cover my pain, then I humbly asked again. He then told me that they sold out. They even increased their price to as high as 600k (because it was facing the Expressway) and they sold out well.

If you're a true guyman, one of the ways to know say the story pain you Na when you reply with; "Oh nice one" 😂 (nice one Ko, e pain you jare)
You see I counted my loses, I learnt and I promised myself never to miss big opportunities again.
Why did I share this story? — I still see a lot of people making this mistake just like I did.

You say the place is far, you call it a Bush, you say you don't see development getting there soon.

You get good deals, then instead of hiring an expert opinion, you tell some of your friends and family members who have never invested in their lives.. they discourage you because they don't want you to be better than them, and the opportunity leaves you, An opportunity that could have made you a fortune!

See.. it pays to buy the Bush cheaper now and sell some to the late comers of tomorrow at a high price (not because you want to punish them ..ok.. ok.. you don catch me.. punish them small for not being an early bird😂)
We have now to work and earn, but in the evening of our lives when the power to work will be very bleak, what will save you? — Passive income will!
Your passive income is gotten from your investments!

People will need houses, event centres, condos, hotels to live and chill in and guess what they need? Lands.. a lot of them, and if you got it.. then like Psalm 23; "The Lord is your shepherd and you shall not want". Now that you're young and earning, get some properties to your name. You can begin with one every year. And if you have the resources, get an Acre or Hectare yearly. Do this for 10 year and pay tithe to me in the future😎

Don't seek advise from people who know nothing or have no idea about investments, "everyone wants you to be better, but not better than them" buy the Bush! And hold it, A New city is very close by. Do your due diligence and invest for the evening of your life and your kids.
Don't let old age ask you questions like it's asking some Parents today. End the circle.
Hope you found this helpful? #Drofproperties

Take advantage of the best Land offers now in Ibeju Lekki and Epe and buy them in Bulk!
If you want to start with 1, you're free. Send me a message for enquiries, inspection and purchase.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062907130
Hot 🔥 Deals in the comment section👇🏼
Re: How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. by derwin(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Do not miss these offers, you will be surprised at what it will sell for in 3 months time.

Re: How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. by derwin(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
For individuals seeking to invest in Epe properties, one of the best decisions you can make now is to position yourself along the corridors of properties facing the expressway.

Properties facing the expressway appreciate faster and are always in high demand for banks, schools, Hotel's and Multi national companies.
Now you can enter at an affordable rate by investing in "Alumoni City" Ketu Ejinrin Epe.

Currently selling at a Prelaunch price of ₦1,999,999. Call or WhatsApp for enquiries and purchase : 07062907130
Re: How I Missed A Big Deal In Epe! Lesson's You Can You Learn. by derwin(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Don't miss these 2 locations

Epe and Ibeju Lekki.

Buy lands there now, buy enough.

(1) (Reply)

*DISTRESS SALES* *owner Is Relocating* 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex With BQ Loca / Floods Hit Nigeria In Lagos State, / Selling! 4bedroom Terrace Duplex @ Orchid ₦70m. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.