Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Machine Learning Model: Artificial Neural Coding With ACSGPT & ACS-Web-X - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Machine Learning Model: Artificial Neural Coding With ACSGPT & ACS-Web-X (200 Views)

What Does It Take To Deploy A Machine Learning Model As Mobile App? / In Need Help On My Machine Learning Model / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Machine Learning Model: Artificial Neural Coding With ACSGPT & ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hello World,
I've just developed my first Neural Application today with my ACSGPT Ai-Cloudware and my ACS-Web-X Programming Language.

Machine Learning Model with ACSGPT: Less Codes! More Actions!

Artificial Neural Coding By Jawolusy.

Visit GitHub.com/ACS-Web-X to kickstart your Chess-driven Ai Career.

Re: Machine Learning Model: Artificial Neural Coding With ACSGPT & ACS-Web-X by PediakAuthor: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2023
The Pitch Deck: A Public Proposal By Jawotech Engineering Ltd. to show the viability of the ACSGPT Ai-Cloudware & the ACS-Web-X Program.

NOTE: This is the 1st Nigerian Ai Program which was invented in the Fountain of Knowledge, Ekiti State, Nigeria ~ By Engr. Jawolusi O.

Re: Machine Learning Model: Artificial Neural Coding With ACSGPT & ACS-Web-X by kidht: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
How To Verify A Telenor Number, I've found that several customers either can't remember or can't find their Telenor SIM number. As a result, we've compiled a list of effective methods for finding your Telenor phone number. Use this simple tool to check the validity of your SIM.

(1) (Reply)

My Hosting Is Expiring. Please Help / Drop Your Programming Related Issues. (logic Only) / Become A Software Developer Via This Fully Funded Tech Internship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.