Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors (13278 Views)

The Nines Cocktail / The Cloud Nines Cocktail / Introducing The Chikki Instant Noodles New Sizes 70gram And 120gram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Visagemedia(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2023
Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors

Tiger Beverages Limited, (@Tigerbeverages) a leading provider of high-quality wine and spirits, is proud to announce the signing of iconic Nigerian actor and movie director, Ramsey Nouah, as its newest brand ambassador for The Nines Herbal Liqueur.

With a long-standing reputation for excellence in the movie industry, Ramsey Nouah brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that will undoubtedly elevate our brand to new heights.

Joining Ramsey Nouah as brand ambassadors are the talented singer-songwriter Ifechukwu Michael, known as Ife, and the charismatic comedian Nweke Onyekachi, also known as Ezegetive. They bring their unique talents, influence, and authenticity to support The Nines Herbal Liqueur.

As well-known and respected celebrities, these ambassadors have built distinguished careers, earning recognition and praise in their various endeavours that perfectly align with our commitment to providing a premium drinking experience.

Accumulating an impressive 34 international awards, The Nines has garnered acclaim not only from consumers but also from esteemed awarding bodies.

The Nines Herbal Liqueur holds a special place in the hearts of spirit enthusiasts worldwide. Crafted using a secret recipe of carefully selected 9 roots, 9 spices and 9 fruits, making up the 27 botanicals that combine rich flavours with a hint of mystery, resulting in a truly unforgettable taste. With our ambassadors on board, we are confident that their unmatched expertise will further elevate the profile of our Herbal Liqueur and help it reach new audiences in Nigeria.

In their role as brand ambassadors, they will undertake a variety of responsibilities, including appearing at The Nines’ events, participating in mixology workshops, and creating captivating content that showcases the versatility and unique characteristics of The Nines Herbal Liqueur.

Mr. Don Ebubeogu, (@donebubeogu) the MD of Tiger Beverages Limited, said in his statement that he is thrilled about this new chapter and is confident that our partnership with Ramsey Nouah, Ife, and Ezegetive will enhance our brand's presence and influence.

To keep up with our journey as we redefine the essence of herbal liqueur, do follow us on our social media platforms: Facebook: @theninesnigeria, and
Instagram:
https://instagram.com/thenines_nigeria?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sponsored Post

4 Likes

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Visagemedia(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2023
More pictures

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by vickthourh(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Hope the brands sells Sha..
999 d reverse 666 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Primusinterpares(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2023
It's appointment time.
Congratulations to the new brand ambassadors.
Make una promote una brands o especially because it's a Nigerian brand. Let's join hands to promote this country

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by noyd911(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2023
A
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Solsix(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Tiger foods on the rise . One thing I like about Don is that he follows trend and he's all over the social media promoting his brand. Sky will only be the starting point for tiger foods with this trend.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Kindness218: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
All the people way get hand in the death of that DPO that was killed in ahoada yesterday will all die a painful death with there family. God! hear my prayer and punish all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by AllBlack: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
more Kidney poison.

Most of you can drink 7 bottles but can't run or even walk for one hour, na death be that oh. Avoid alcohol if you know you don't do any exercise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by odutolu1(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2023
Nice
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Iagos: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by onlyboyson(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Sorry I don't take such
Both beers 🍺, spirit 🥃,all brand of juice 🧃 and soft drink 🍷I no get money for liver or kidney transplant

8 Likes

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Iseoluwani: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2023
vickthourh:
999 d reverse 666 grin

If they had named it just "9" like THE NINE (9) thats understandably but 999.
C'MON

make them piss off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by AllBlack: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2023
onlyboyson:
Sorry I don't take such
Both beers 🍺, spirit 🥃,all brand of juice 🧃 and soft drink 🍷I no get money for liver or kidney transplant

Go to hospital and see people that have never drank more than TEA having kidney problem.

people that have never smoked with stage 4 lung cancer.

We are in a country where NAFDAC & S.O.N have closed their eyes for the money. Even ordinary semo, milk & palm oil has been mixed with chemicals for more profit.

Please don't drink. You are always one inch away from death in this country.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by onlyboyson(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2023
AllBlack:

Go to hospital and see people that have never drank more than TEA having kidney problem.

people that have never smoked with stage 4 lung cancer.

It's better I prevent it on time
If you are constant in NL you most have red about WHO warning about ASPARTAME used in all this liquors which cause cancer
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2023
How much does it cost to run a feature story on Nairaland front page?

Who knows?
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by flexyrule(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Only
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Nemesis0147(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2023
Another concoction….make I hear say Ramsey will be drinking this!
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by AllBlack: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
onlyboyson:

It's better I prevent it on time
If you are constant in NL you most have red about WHO warning about ASPARTAME used in all this liquors which cause cancer
WHO warned you about ASPARTAME? and you are safe? do you know the amount of GMO foods you consume every month? Who warns you about that? 60% of women use cream & soaps & beauty products that can harm the kidney. who warns them?

We are in a country where NAFDAC & S.O.N have closed their eyes for the money. Even ordinary milk & palm oil has been mixed with chemicals for more profit.

WHO warning can't help when our own people have opened the gates for the enemy. Why can't the government issue warnings by itself. Why do we have NOA? Money.

There is a kidney threat in almost everything we consume in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Burgerlomo: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Congratulations to them 😎👍
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by pol23: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2023
I be think say na Nigeria Ambassador

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Deepspirituals: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2023
I have a Wonderful Herbal Composition to Address Infections and Body General WELLBEING.

To be in Powder Form ,It's So Effective and Potent.

No one use it without Testifying .

But No Funds to Sponsor the Projects ,

Got the Funds ?

Let's talk ..I give you the Herbal Powder to be taken as Tea ,You use it and see for yourself first .

Thinking about Your liver ,Kidney ,Even both Would Functions so Great because the Herbal Tea serves as Food for your Body Organs .

Curious Minds Talk to Me .

Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one .
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by sonssyo: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2023
vickthourh:
999 d reverse 666 grin
well, let me enlighten you a little, kindly go through the bottle and read it, 9 herbs, 9 roots, 9 spices. That is the composition. I have taken the drink a number of times
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by sonssyo: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2023
Visagemedia:

Sponsored Post

Congratulations to tiger beverages, this is just the beginning of greater heights, always know for class in beverages, (Angel heath drink, ginger health drink, Alita, May bash and many more)
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by onlyboyson(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2023
AllBlack:

WHO warned you about ASPARTAME? and you are safe? do you know the amount of GMO foods you consume every month? Who warns you about that? 60% of women use cream & soaps & beauty products that can harm the kidney. who warns them?

We are in a country where NAFDAC & S.O.N have closed their eyes for the money. Even ordinary milk & palm oil has been mixed with chemicals for more profit.

WHO warning can't help when our own people have opened the gates for the enemy. Why can't the government issue warnings by itself. Why do we have NOA? Money.

There is a kidney threat in almost everything we consume in this country

Bro it's a pity ,that's why I keep running for my life may God help us in this country ,be safe my bro
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by simfrost90210: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2023
Congratulations In All
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by munamuna1: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Visagemedia:

Sponsored Post
As a staff of TFL, this is a welcome development.
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by austinekachi(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2023
The Nines, the best Liquor so far. Tested and trusted.

See guys, with this Liquor, you cant be wrong
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by bewla(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Y
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by STEWpid(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2023
Chai..

They said na highness go solve awa problem for Nigeria.

So, Ndi unu, make we dey high dey go.

Lobarton.
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by AllBlack: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2023
onlyboyson:

Bro it's a pity ,that's why I keep running for my life may God help us in this country ,be safe my bro

Finally we can only play our part. May God see us through.
Re: Introducing The Nines’ Newest Brand Ambassadors by Okorocubana(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Another concoction….make I hear say Ramsey will be drinking this!
Just talking trash because you prefer Agbo, the nines is a great drink carefully made.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cook Dog Meat For Soup(strictly Calabar And Ondo) / How Do I Cook Pounded Yam? / Nigerian Swallow And Diabetes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.