Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened (653 Views)

MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened by Paripassu: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is unbelievable. I don't know who some Nigerian celebrities think they are; that they can do whatever they like and get away with it. I don't understand how some of them perceive ordinary Nigerian citizens to be.

This poor generator guy repaired Charles Okocha's generator, and the yeyebrity refused to pay him.😢 Telling him he should count himself lucky for having the privilege to service the generator of a celebrity.

Even Charles Okocha's PA was scolding the generator guy for demanding for money for his services, that does he not know who Charles Okocha is, that if he should tell anyone that he's the guy that services Charles Okocha's generator, that does he not know that his customer base will skyrocket? Like seriously, how's that supposed to put food on the poor guy table? Some Nigerian celebrities are just heartless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc0H5b9zXrc?si=828t2qEk__FdfpgB
Re: Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened by Solsix(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2023
Skit
Re: Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened by Paripassu: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2023
Solsix:
Skit
This is not a skit. Moreover, Charles Okocha is not a skit maker.
Re: Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened by Solsix(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
Paripassu:
This is not a skit. Moreover, Charles Okocha is not a skit maker.
He's into skit making, unless u are not following him

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Two Of KWAM 1’s Band Members Reportedly Abscond In The U.K / Verydarkman Interview With Mohbad's Friend Exposes A Lot About Mohbad's Wife / After 18years I Went Back To Where I Grew Up – Actor Nosa Rex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.