Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How True Is This About Youtube Channels - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How True Is This About Youtube Channels (157 Views)

Faceless Youtube Channels, Your Ticket To Financial Freedom / Angry Nigerian Youtuber Finally Exposes The Secrets About Youtube Monetization T / I Can Run And Manage Your Youtube Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Youtube Channels by Ortintin: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
So I was searching how to get more subscribers on my youtube channel and one of the post says "subscribing to other youtube channels and getting more engaged can lead to more subscribers." How true is this?

Worthy of mention are Collaborating with other youtubers, using captivating thumbnails (first video image), good video description & meta tags.

Please feel free to share any tips.

Re: How True Is This About Youtube Channels by Typing: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ortintin:
So I was searching how to get more subscribers on my youtube channel and one of the post says "subscribing to other youtube channels and getting more engaged can lead to more subscribers." How true is this?

Worthy of mention are Collaborating with other youtubers, using captivating thumbnails (first video image), good video description & meta tags.

Please feel free to share any tips.

I thought that is against YouTube regulations?
Re: How True Is This About Youtube Channels by anthonyuncle(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
it is true
Re: How True Is This About Youtube Channels by L0wk3y(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
It is true….people engage more with you when you’re active on YouTube.

(1) (Reply)

3 Burners Stainless Table Cooker / Canon Rebel T6 For Sale / Heavy Duty Commercial And Indoor Gas Burner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.