Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! (19258 Views)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Calitoscassius(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07
pman06:
I would be interested in testing out your free shipping offer
Me too, but it is just less than 3 kg, equivalent to 1 pair of shoe. It is not enough to test their trustworthyness.

What happens if you then ship 50kg goods?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07
A lot of Nairalanders are already saying it is a scam grin grin grin trust a Naigeerian at your own risk.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 12:40pm On Feb 07
Calitoscassius:
Me too, but it is just less than 3 kg, equivalent to 1 pair of shoe. It is not enough to test their trustworthyness.

What happens if you then ship 50kg goods?

Kindly send a message on WhatsApp, we are more than happy to handling your shipping and you can provide a feedback afterwards. @officialrespectmart on IG.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 12:42pm On Feb 07
Calitoscassius:
A lot of Nairalanders are already saying it is a scam grin grin grin trust a Naigeerian at your own risk.

A trial will not just convince you! You are free to check one of our old threads providing unrestricted info on how we support people interested in buying and selling gadgets, 3 years with a lot of happy users.

https://www.nairaland.com/6710206/how-import-cheap-gadgets-other
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Calitoscassius(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07
DrOladipo:

A trial will not just convince you! You are free to check one of our old threads providing unrestricted info on how we support people interested in buying and selling gadgets, 3 years with a lot of happy users.

https://www.nairaland.com/6710206/how-import-cheap-gadgets-other
Okay, i sure will.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by muyico(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07
u ship only goods? traveling by ship nko?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 1:11pm On Feb 07
muyico:
u ship only goods? traveling by ship nko?

Ocean cargo inclusive, delivery time range between 8-12 weeks.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by EconomistXplain: 1:37pm On Feb 07
Myzubby:
can you ship from Nigeria to China

stop calling china wen we talk about original stuffs....the US,UK, nd canada is enough
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Akposkiz: 1:54pm On Feb 07
Respectmart his verified on facebook page?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07
lexy2014:

why are you and lionlee216 itzzkhaliii finest0007 giving endorsements in quick succession? or are you all being operated by the OP?

You must be stupid to quote me definitely,I have been transacting with Dr since 2021,mainly Laptops and all this while no single complain.Even the laptop I am using is bought and shipped by him. So I am speaking as a living witness not a hearsay

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Feb 07
itzzkhaliii:

You must be stupid to quote me definitely,I have been transacting with Dr since 2021,mainly Laptops and all this while no single complain.Even the laptop I am using is bought and shipped by him. So I am speaking as a living witness not a hearsay

why are you and lionlee216 itzzkhaliii finest0007 giving endorsements in quick succession? or are you all being operated by the OP?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by FILEBE(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07
fail:

To me, Yes.
Do you have any other one better that I can start patronizing?

They are so plenty .
I have had my fair share fbad experience with some.
Amgray for example. I have promised never to use again.

This Heroshe , I think have read some bad reviews here on Nairaland.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by fidtopade: 4:11pm On Feb 07
I want to ship in scooter motorbike, for personal use. Can you handle that?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by wink2015(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07
Do your courier company accept CRYPTOCURRENCY for payment?
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by finest0007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07
lexy2014:

I've bought several items through him since 2021 if I remember correctly. In December and January, he also helped with procurement. I chose to drop a review, nothing more
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07
finest0007:

I've bought several items through him since 2021 if I remember correctly. In December and January, he also helped with procurement. I chose to drop a review, nothing more
The guy no. Even get sense at all,he is here to spoil person business ontop nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by clems88(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07
DrOladipo:
Introduction
Shipping goods internationally can be a complex and costly process. At Respectmart, we understand the challenges you face when it comes to shipping from the USA, UK and Canada. That's why we have developed a solution that offers the cheapest and fastest way to ship your items, ensuring a hassle-free experience from start to finish.

Challenges Faced when Shipping

Sending Items to Loved Ones:
Sending items such as gadgets, fashion items, and health and beauty products to loved ones back home is a common need for many people. However, the process of shipping internationally can often be daunting and expensive. Our streamlined shipping process ensures that your packages reach their destination safely and efficiently, allowing you to surprise and delight your loved ones with thoughtful gifts and necessities.

Stress-free Traveling to Nigeria:
Traveling to Nigeria can be an exciting experience, but it can also become stressful when asked to help others carry items on behalf of friends or family members. Balancing your own luggage and managing additional packages can be overwhelming, causing unnecessary stress during your journey.

Limited Shipping Access for Remote Areas:
For individuals living in remote areas of the US, Canada, and the UK, accessing affordable shipping services can be a significant challenge. Often, they have to wait until they can travel to the nearest main town or city to utilize expensive shipping solutions. At Respectmart.com, we understand the importance of accessibility and convenience for all customers, regardless of their location. Our solution eliminates the need for individuals in remote areas to travel long distances just to access shipping services. We have established partnerships with local and regional carriers, ensuring that our shipping services reach even the most remote locations. Now, individuals living in these areas can conveniently ship their items directly from their doorstep, saving time, money, and effort.

Sponsored Post
can you receive a package from eBay and ship To Australia, Switzerland ,UK and Canada? And also can I ship adult dolls from US to those mentioned countries? I'm a dropshipper
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by MrMcJay(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11
lexy2014:

This is the 15th year of this moniker on Nairaland. Check the history of my posts.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by MrMcJay(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11
MrJames007:
That he was reliable and trustworthy for you doesn't guarantee he'll be for everyone.

A cup can be half full or half empty. Depends on the person looking at it.
I'm sorry if I can't help your pessimism.

1 Like

Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 6:59pm On Apr 21
We are available to handle your shipping.
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by Phoneselller(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21
DrOladipo:
We are available to handle your shipping.

You too busy to reply dms doc!!
Re: Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! by DrOladipo: 12:55pm On Apr 22
Phoneselller:

You too busy to reply dms doc!!

Chief, I respond to DMs. The no on my sig is a direct contact. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,382/$ After $7 Billion FOREX Settlement / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.